31. “Lord, at the start of this day, I pray for wisdom to sort my priorities. Let me keep my sense of humor and enjoy a hearty chuckle. Calm my nerves with mental flashes from Your Word. And at the end of this day, let me genuinely say “Thank you Lord for giving me such a wonderful life.” Amen.
32. Life is unpredictable, anything could just happen. It might me a success or a mess but as long as we are leaning on the Lord’s side, we will win. God never let us down.
33. Messages from God:
Please don’t drink and drive. You are not yet ready to meet me.
If you miss the sunrise I made for you today, I will make another one tomorrow.
How can you possibly be a self- made man? I specifically recall creating you.
If you think Monalisa is stunning, you should look at My masterpiece in the mirror. Smile!
34. What is Christianity?
At home, it is kindness. In business, it is honesty. In society, it is courtesy. At work, it is fairness. For the unfortunate, it is pity. For the weak, it is help. For the wicked, it is resistance. For the strong, it is trust. For the fortunate, it is congratulations. For the penitent, it is forgiveness. For God, it is reverence and love.
35. Happiness isn’t getting what we want but being satisfied with what we have. The way to be happy is to be grateful even with the simple blessings we have.
36. Life is an undying cycle. It is a battle of survival. If you quit, you are a loser. If you fall, stand up. God doesn’t throw stones that you cannot catch.
37. Never forget to thank God for all the blessings He has given us. No matter how good or bad, there is always a reason and it is always for the best.
38. Wonder why God didn’t give us the gift to read the mind of others? So we could have the chance to trust and the privilege to be trusted.
39. A beautiful prayer: “Lord, I know not everything I wished and hoped for will come true. Please give me strength to let go and entrust everything to You. I understand You won’t allow me to be in pain for the sake of hurting but for the sake of learning. You know me more than I know myself that even when I feel alone and unloved, there is still someone who knows all my flaws yet loves me unconditionally like no other human can.”
40. Sometimes you have got to tuck your feelings away until it’s the right time. Like stuffing coins into a piggy bank for a bike you can’t quite afford because you will never know, maybe when you crack open that piggy bank you will find out that all this time you haven’t been saving for a bike, but for a car in God’s time.
41. In this world, someone stands behind us; silently loving us, reaching out a hand when we’ve fallen, encouraging us when we are tested and in fear, understanding us when no one does and pointing us the light when we are in the dark. God deserves a pause, a hug and a thank you because we are wrapped in a beautiful truth that we are loved without measure.
42. One thing I have learned from God is how to get along happily whether I have much or little. I know how to live on almost nothing or everything. I have learned the secret of contentment in every situation. You know why? It is because God is enough to cover everything.
43. Often we stand at a life’s crossroads and view what we think is the end but God has much bigger vision and He tells us, “Relax, it is just a bend not the end.”
44. If God doesn’t give you what you want, it isn’t what you need.
45. Success in life can never be an accident. It is the result of hard work and faith in God. Champions are not the people who never fail but the people who never quit.
46. God measures the person with the burdens He puts on him. So when you feel your load is heavier than the rest, be happy for God sees you stronger than the rest.
47. There are times we treat life like a mysterious door. It doesn’t open no matter how hard we push it. We never notice that a huge sign is posted that reads pull. Same thing with life, we struggle, we push, and we push harder until we are tired, hurt, bruised and wounded. We forget there’s a better way surrender, let go and let God in. God willed our lives to be wonderful, lift um everything to Him.
48. No matter our age or status in life, we all can strive to love others as God loves them. We may accomplish great things in our life – gain fame and fortune – but the greatest thing is love. For all of that we have don or ever will do; only love endures. We depart, love abides.
49. People have different outlooks in love. But whatever those are there is only a single truth behind everyone’s heartache: love hurts when God knows we deserve someone better.
50. Daily reminders:
Most important in life – Jesus
Most beautiful attire – Smile
Greatest asset – Faith
Most powerful force – Love
Worst thing to be without – Prayer
51. Man: God, how long is a million years to you?
God: A second.
Man: How much is $1 million to you?
God: A cent.
Man: Can I borrow a cent?
God: Wait a second.
52. God asked me how much I loved Him, o spread my arms and told Him, “This big.” I asked Him how much He loved me, He spread His arms and He died.
53. What is real happiness? It is when you feel fine even if there is only 20 pesos left in your pocket. It is when you enjoy life even without a partner on your side. It is when you thank God despite the problems you have. And most importantly, it is when we know how to smile every time we wake up knowing that we have never been a cause of someone’s pain.
54. The more love is silently expressed; the more obvious it can be seen. No wonder God loves us in silence but gives us mostly unnoticed blessings.
55. In a Science class, the teacher asked her students to give an example of things which are countless. Maria answered water. Pedro answered sand. Mateo answered air. The teacher noticed that everybody was participating except for one. She called his attention and asked the same question. “What are the things which are countless?” Martin stood up and answered “blessings.” Have you tried counting yours?
56. Sometimes, God seems to be quiet. He seems to be absent and never listens. We call Him but never answer. We asked Him for help but He never rescue. I asked myself, “Why God that in my deepest troubles You were not with me?” God smiled and told me, “I never left you. I just want to watch you fighting using My words that are stored in your heart and mind as your weapon. I will always be with you just be with Me always.”
57. It is morning again. Cheer up and wear a perfect smile. Embrace the day with sheer delight and thank the Lord for an added day.
58. The power of prayer will never leave you even in the darkest of times. It is the greatest weapon known to man, a freedom no one can take away.
59. No one will manufacturer a lock without a key. Similarly, God won’t give us problems without solutions. I hope you can find the right key every time you encounter a locked door.
60. Never rest in serving God. If problems come in your way, go on. If people try to destroy your faith, hold on. For as long as God is there, there will always be a light, a hope, a way.
Labels: god, inspirational