541. Love will be retrieved from us. For love is meant to be free. U cannot change its nature. If you love someone, allow him to be a free being. Give and don’t expect advice but don’t order. Ask, but never demand it might sound simple, but it’s a lesson that may take a lifetime to truly practice.
542. Sometimes no matter how much we love someone, that person cannot just love u back the same way. And being with the person who doesn’t love you back, is way lonelier that being alone.
543. People have different outlooks on love but whatever are those, there’s only a single truth behind every heartache, “Love hurts when God knows we deserve someone else¨
544. When people walk away from you... let them go, your destiny is never tied to anybody who leaves u and it doesn’t mean that they are bad people... it just mean that their part in your history is over.
545. Sometimes, just having tears made you start feeling sorry for yourself and needing to make more.
546. I wonder how I can easily fool other people by hiding a smile and telling them I feel fine when each night I cry myself to sleep, wishing I was good enough to fool even myself.
547. If you look inside a broken heart and see how much it cries, you will find secrets, promises and lies. But what you will see the most is how it tires to stay strong when nothing is right and everything is wrong.
548. Don’t hold on because you think there will be no one else. There will always be someone else. You’ve got to believe you are worth more than being repeatedly hurt by someone who doesn’t really care and believe that someone will see what you are really worth and treat you the way you should be treated.
549. Love changed me the way I think, the way I act, the way I decide. Sometimes, I even go against my principles and beliefs in life. Loving doesn’t mean I will be happy always. Sometimes all it provides me is pain and misery yet I was blinded by strong emotions that I failed to see reality. Sometimes, letting go is the answer and it hurts like hell but I will soon realized that it is better to see the person I love to be with someone else that lonely with me.
It is like once you have been hurt, you are so scared to get attached again like you have this fear that every person you start to like is going to break your heart.
551. Cinderella walked on broken glass. Sleeping beauty let a whole lifetime pass. Belle fell in love with a hideous beast. Pocahontas risked her life for a feast. Jasmine could have had anyone but instead chose a poor man. And Ariel walked for the last time on land. All for love and all for life. It was all about blood, sweat and tears. Love is all about facing your biggest fears.
552. I just can’t help but realize how he made me so weak that by the time he is ready to love me, I won’t have anything left to love him back.
553. He used to be the reason to wake up in the morning but now he is my reason to stay in bed.
554. To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot even if you don’t understand her at all.
555. Never let someone hurt you twice. Giving him a second chance is exposing yourself to be hurt again. If he had done it once, it’s bound to happen again. Why? Coz you gave him the idea that no matter how much he’ll hurt you, you’d still accept him all over again. Giving him the power to hurt you again. Once is enough to learn.
556. There are things that we want to have, but somehow destiny forbids. You want to wait even though you know that person will never come. You want to believe that you will smile again even if the tears are held back inside. You want to be loved by the person who can never love you back. Yet you remain hopeful until that day when that person will learn to love you too. So you wait endlessly for a love that cannot happen. Its sad coz you’re trapped in an illusion. It’s tragic yet you want to live that lie.
557. Maybe cupid should shoot himself with his own damn arrow. Just so he can see how much love hurts.
558. Tinker bell speaks again. It’s true how they would say that when you leave Never land, you’d grow up and you’d meet different people who’d try to make you believe. Sometimes you’d choose the prince. He’s take you to his castle, dance with you. But would allow you to leave when the clock strikes 12. Sometimes, you’d meet Spiderman; he’s give you the sweetest kiss and vanishes for all time. And sometimes you’d find your own peter pan. A guy who’d take care of you and fly with you against the winds. But then you’d notice that his heart still belongs to Wendy. Tinker bell loses her glow.
559. Sometimes you need to hold a person’s hand not for love. But for the comfort and security it brings. I got two hands and if anything goes wrong, I promise you’ll have them both!
“To be kind is more important than to be right. Sometimes all the person needs is not a brilliant mind that speaks but a patient heart that listens.”
560. Chemistry tells us most of the happiest love stories. Acids and bases who always combine and understand one another no matter how strong/weak each one is. Electrons and protons that coexist in a very small volume of space even with their contradicting nature. Redox reactions that will forever come in pair. And intermolecular forces that either share or completely give what their partner needs.
561. I want to say I don’t care but my heart says I do. I want to say I don’t miss you but still, I continue. I want to say I can live without you but now I realized, I just want to be with you.
562. Sometimes we love people so much that we have to be numb to it. Because if we actually felt how much we loved them, it would kill us.
563. Love is a noble act of self-giving; the more you love, the more you lose a part of you, yet you do not become less of who you are, but you end up complete.
564. Sometimes loving could be very painful. But it’s so amazing to know that no matter how hard it is, loving someone is still the simplest and best reason why we find ourselves smiling.
565. Will you wish for more if you have this? A boy who calls almost every minute just to say he loves you. A boy who desperately hugs you every time you fight, who folds your hands and clasps it tightly but gently. Stares at you as if you’re the only woman around. Sings you songs even if he doesn’t have a good voice. Pulls you when it rains just to dance with you. Lastly, a boy who pulls you back in his arms when you’re hurt. Even after you pushed him away and broke his heart.
566. There are many reasons why people choose to be alone. Mine is to lessen the pain. It hurts so much when you’re surrounded by people but no one knows what you really feel.
567. Math tells us three of the saddest love stories. Tangent lines which had one chance to meet and then parted forever. Parallel lines which were never meant to meet. And asymptotes which can get closer and closer but will never be together.
568. ‘There is a certain desperate loneliness of two parallel lines that will never meet within the same plane.’
569. The saddest thing that can happen is when one falls in love, while the other wants nothing more than friendship. Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes be an illusion.
570. Its really hard to go on living while loving someone secretly. It hurts to see the one you love happy with someone else. But the most painful thing about hidden love? It never fades away.