241. Someday, a past love will come back to you and say, “I still love you.” You’ll smile and say, “I know but I just don’t care anymore.”
242. One sweet thing someone can offer is to make me laugh even though I refuse to smile.
243. Sometimes laughing isn’t something you do for fun. Sometimes it’s a relief when you have nowhere to run.
244. Sometimes I can say that I moved on. But deep inside, I know I’m stranded. I don’t know how long I’ll be like this but as long as I feel love, there will always be pain.
245. Sometimes I wish you could listen to my favorite songs because the lyrics they sing are the words I’m too scared to say.
246. The stolen glance is the oldest trick we know yet definitely the most obvious sign of hidden admiration.
247. I’ve heard that it’s impossible to grow up. I have just never met anyone who has done it. We’re all like children. We throw tantrums when things don’t go our way. We cry in our rooms when the pain gets too tough. We yearn for innocence when life throws us reality. And like children, we hope and just never stop hoping.
248. It’s the silence that tells it all. Sometimes it’s not about the yelling and the tears. All it takes is for two people to sit beside each other and feel that something is wrong, that what was their before isn’t there anymore, that they’re miserable when they’re apart but they’re much worse when they’re together. And that there are only two options left either they sit still and ignore the pain or one of them gathers enough courage to stand up and walk away.
249. A real man plays basketball not just as sport but in the game of life. A real man cries even when in front of a girl. A real man wears pink without hesitation. A real man never fights without a reason. A real man shows fidelity to a relationship. A real man respect girls in all aspect. And a real man ends a relationship before he starts fooling around.
250. If fate favors you one day and you are asked what you want to be, don’t wish to be someone else because I tell you, you are wonderful the way you are.
252. Any man can be a father. But it takes someone special to be a dad.
253. Maybe raindrops are the bravest thing created by God. Want to know why? It is because they are never afraid of falling.
254. Why do I call you my friend? It is because senseless thoughts turn into sensible conversations or because frowns become laughter no matter how painful the problem gets. Those are just few of the many reasons. The best I think is that we may not be living in the same world, may not experience the same life, may not share the same memories but we’re still the same. We’re still friends no matter how vague life gets.
255. You might find out that the thing you hate so much night be the very same thing you’ll miss when it’s gone.
256. What makes us foolish? It is when it hurts seeing the one you love with somebody yet you keep on staring.
257. It takes a boy you really like to make you smile and a boy you really love to make you cry.
258. Every person you bump into has a purpose so you ask yourself, “How did this person touch my life?” with you, I never asked. I just thanked.
259. The best kind of kiss is the kind when you have to stop because you can’t help but smile.
260. I’m the kind of girl who doesn’t really care about my looks, the way I dress and the way I wear my shoes. I don’t wear too much make- up and I don’t really care about my actions. I like the way I laugh and I love the way I smile. Often times, people misjudge me because of my personality but anyway, I can walk silently and everybody notices me unlike others who walk confidently and believe that they are pretty.
261. I love my friends. I love how they laugh at me whenever I crack stupid jokes. I love how they laugh with me whenever I feel high. I love how they get angry whenever I forget my responsibilities. I love how they get irritated whenever I tease them. I love how they put my heart back together after it was torn apart by some stupid ass and yeah I love how they seem to make the world euphoric with just a hug or pat on the back and I’m in love with the idea that you are one of them.
262. Sometimes being alone gives you space to grow. Sometimes it’s hard to grow when you’re to close to someone. Remember that trees are planted far from each other so they can spread their branches and mature.
263. I love pictures because the best thing about it is that it never changes even when the people in it do.
264. I don’t know if I’m getting over him or I’m just getting used to the pain.
265. There’s a little truth behind every just kidding, a little curiosity behind every just wondering, a little knowledge behind every I don’t know, a little emotion behind every I don’t care and a little kick of lie behind the distant eyes of someone saying I don’t love you.
266. If I were to take anything from you without getting noticed, I’d take all the loneliness in your heart because I don’t want a person like you to be hurt when you deserve the best in life.
267. I love to sleep because my life has a tendency to fall apart when I’m awake.
268. Sometimes, no matter how much you like one another there are things that keep you from becoming together. Maybe you just have to accept the fact that there are certain things that have happened that will forever keep you as friends, just friends.
269. Whatever life gives you, even if it hurts you just be strong and act like the way you always do because strong walls just shake but never collapse.
270. When you say you’re committed to someone, it doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re in love with the person. Feelings are very short lived. You may be in love with the person now but sometimes you end up hating him/her. Commitment is not all about mere feelings. It’s about the need to be with the person. A need that says, “no matter how bad the weather become, I’m willing to stay.”