751. Love? It’s complicated, but I’ll tell you this. The minute you’re willing to make yourself miserable to make someone else happy, that’s love right there.
752. A love that was never given a chance is like a ghost that will haunt you forever even when you’re with somebody else. It will always find its way through you and will leave you with endless thoughts of what could’ve been.
753. Falling in love is like standing in a diving board waiting to jump. Whether you live or die depends upon 1 fact. Is there water in the pool or is your mind just telling you there is water because your eyes are closed?
754. You came into my life through a door. Many have slammed it on their way out. Feel free to stay but if the time comes that you would have to leave, please close it gently. I might get hurt.
755. You’re dreaming if you love a guy who’s out of reach. You’re fooling if you love a guy whose love is not yours. But you’re hurting if you love a guy who’s in your reach but then seeing him loving someone that’s not you.
756. I need and want a man who can face everybody and proudly shout how much he loves me. I don’t need a guy who’s only there when I ask him to be. I don’t need a boy who can never show how much he cares for me. If he can’t stand up for what he feels, how can he stand up for me?
757. There’s always pain and disappointments when falling in love. But continue sharing your love coz the more you love, the more you’ll get to know yourself. Coz every person you love becomes your reflection.
758. No matter how bad we think the future may be, it always seems to work out just fine. Life is made of special moments. We simply have to love the journey, not the destination.
759. I’m gonna write on all the stones “I miss you.” And throw it anywhere I want to. All I’ll wish is that one falls on your head so that you will feel how much it hurts missing someone like you.
760. Everybody in this world is scared, and sometimes it takes two scared persons to do one brave thing: to fall in love.
761. Why is it hard to be happy when you’re in love? You worry, cry, and envy others. You give everything yet it isn’t enough. Is it like this when you love someone? Or just stupid to fall for someone who can’t see your worth?
762. Being broken-hearted is like having a broken pair of ribs, on the outside, it looks like there’s nothing wrong. But every breath hurts.
763. Love is not on what is seen outside or how long has he known you. Coz love is all about what’s inside. And how he/she sacrifices to see you smile.
764. Its funny to pretend unhurt when I’m bleeding. To pretend to be strong when I’m weak. To say go away when I mean please stay. And to say I’m over it when I mean was, “I want you back.”
765. Love someone whom you don’t have to be fancy or talk in a special way. You don’t have to remind your manners or wear your best clothes and choose you. You don’t have to pretend you’re happy when feeling sad. Love someone you can cry on, you can laugh out loud with, you can speak your mind or say nothing at all. You don’t have to try hard to impress him/her. Go with someone whom you can just be you and appreciates you for that.
766. When your feelings get too strong for someone, it always wise to stop for a while and give your heart a time to breathe. A time to use your mind, to weigh the situation based on reason, not on emotion!
767. Sweet thought: missing someone gets easier everyday coz even though you’re one day further from the last day you saw the person, you’re one day closer to the next time you will.
768. Look for the guy who’d accept you beyond what eyes can see. Love you for who you are and what you can be. A guy who’d cherish you more than his peers. And won’t treat you as a girl but his life!
769. You are part of someone else’s life. Others fill their loves with pieces of you. So if you run out of reasons to live, remember that someone else’s life can never be complete without you in it.
770. No one can ever promise you they will never hurt you. Because at one time or another it will happen. The real promise is if the time you spent together will be worth the pain in the end.
771. People fall in love not knowing why or how. It’s a special feeling that doesn’t require much answer. You just love no matter how stupid you become.
772. I’ve come to realize that destiny can hurt a person as much as it can bless. And I find myself wondering, “Why do I have to fall for someone who could be my destiny but can never be mine?”
773. Love isn’t when you can’t sleep; it’s when you want to keep your eyes open. Love isn’t when you keep holding on, it’s when you learn to let go. Love isn’t when you kill yourself with jealousy, it’s when you understand. Love isn’t when you fall for someone; it’s when you catch that person when he falls. Love isn’t when you see him everywhere, it’s when you close your eyes and he’s still there. Love isn’t when you tell him of your feelings; it’s when you give up everything for his sake. And love isn’t when you think you were blind, its when you know that you are wrong but you didn’t mind.
774. Its sad to let go of someone for a reason you just can’t explain. But it would hurt even more, if one day you cross paths again and both whispered, “How I wish, I haven’t give up!”
775. When you truly love someone, you’re going to fight for what you believe is right. It doesn’t matter if the world told you its wrong, coz if you really love each other, you don’t need the world! You just need one another.
776. Do you know how painful it is to give up on someone coz you don’t have any choice but to do so? It’s like falling off on the 11th floor of a building and sadly, you end up alive.
777. I hate how coffee turns into an addiction and how it keeps you up all night. How it burns and makes your heart beat fast. Especially how it makes you crave for its rich and sweet promises of grains, milk and sugar. Moments later, it puts you into a melancholic mood of coldness. Before you realize, it has consumed you before you should have consumed it. Empty. Hollow. Bitter. Then again, you crave for another cup. Just like love.
778. If you want pain, if you like tears, if you need sleepless nights and suffering, find a friend. And fall in love. Ever had the feeling? You attempt and fight hard to take someone off your mind and off your life. But each time you are in that person’s presence, you just can’t help but fall.
779. I had a dream last night. You were hanging on the edge of a cliff. I reached out my hands to you. But someone down there offered to catch you. You know why my tears fell? I saw you let go.
780. Losing the one you love hurts. Some people say you’ll get over that person easily. But it really isn’t easy especially when that person you love was the only love you ever wanted.