571. Its hard to fall in love again, when you’re still attached 2 your past. You must learn to let go and open your heart to someone else. It’s not easy to do but sometimes, you just have to.
572. Its best to wait for the one available, best to wait for the one you love than the one who’s around, best to wait for the right one because life is too short to be wasted on the wrong one.
573. When you love, you thought you would never get tired. You thought it would never end. But sometimes, you need to be tired to realize that love too can end especially if it wasn’t meant to be.
574. You are the reason why I have sleepless nights. You are the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight. It’s you that I’m thinking when I lay down at night. And you are the reason I can’t sleep without saying goodnight.
575. You wanted friendship, I gave it to you. You wanted me to care for you, I did. You made me fall in love with you, I fell for you. You wanted to break my heart, I’m giving it all to you coz I’ll always love you.
576. Somewhere in your heart try to find a place for me, somewhere in your heart I won’t care where it would be. One little corner may not mean so much to you, but one little corner is all I ask of you
577. There’s a light in your eyes, but it’s too bright to see, the pain in my heart where you used to be. I guess I was wrong to believe you were waiting for me, coz there’s a light in your eyes but not for me.
578. People seldom say I love you. And when they do it’s either too late or the love is gone. But when I say I love you, it doesn’t mean you have to stay but I wish you’ll never go away.
579. Would you be kind to let yourself be my teddy bear? Someone I could hug, I could kiss, I could cry on. But don’t worry about looking for your own teddy bear because you already got me.
580. Everyday I walk towards you, hoping that I’d somehow get to be with u, for at least a moment. But it’s hard for me to catch up with you if you’re also trying to catch up with someone else.
581. If I have one wish, I’ll wish for you, to be the one who’ll take care of you, for you to love me too. But love can’t be forced; it must be given freely so I’d just wish that u knew how much I love you.
582. When I saw you, I was afraid to look at you. When I looked at you, I was afraid to touch you. When I touched you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.
583. How I wish to hear you say the words forever, how I dream that we’ll always be together, how I wait for you to say we’ll stay for a lifetime, how I love you loving me till the end of time.
584. Since the day you said goodbye, I’ve been counting the days when hopefully you’ll be back in my arms again, but something scares me, ‘cause I might be counting for the rest of my life.
585. Once in your life you will find someone who loves you truly. Never take her for granted never let her go because when you lose her, you can never find the same kind of a person again.
586. There are times when I dream you’re holding my hand, whispering sweet words in my ear and that you love me. But while I’m here dreaming, you’re with someone else making my dreams. Her reality.
587. Still remember that day you kissed me then you walked away you told me you have to go, you told me you can’t stay. I’ve been hurt so bad, I’ve cried all night, for what’s the sense of living without you by my side?
588. If I had just one wish, it is to go back to the moment we kissed but no matter how hard I try, I can’t get you out of my mind. How could you say that you loved me? How could you say that you cared? I know she is pretty but my love was always there!
589. Go on, hurt me some more till I can feel no more. Once, you left me all alone, I cried and died, I took it all. Now, what would I do, in front of me, you’re loving someone new?
590. I know we’re moving on with our own lives right now but whatever it takes, whenever, wherever and whatever will be, no matter what, you’ll still be a part of whatever I’ll be.
591. My friend once asked me if I do love you. I answered “yes”, they asked me again, “does he love you?” then I sat down, look at the stars and closed my eyes. Wishes do come true right?
592. We can’t beg someone to stay if they want to leave and be with someone else, we have to admit that love doesn’t give us the license to own a person. This is what love means: “sacrifice”
593. Sometimes love is unfair. The more you sacrifice, the more you get hurt. Even you’ve given your best, still not enough. Until such time you had no choice but to GIVE UP.
594. Shopping for shoes is much like finding love. Don’t try to fit it if you’re not going to buy it, ‘cause when it feels great and you realize that you don’t have enough to buy it, you’ll just regret having ever tried them on. Don’t but it if you have reservations. You judge the best pair according to your criteria because you’ll be the one to wear it everyday. And when you finally get the perfect pair and you know you just can’t do without this pair. Go with your good feeling before you actually regret when somebody else buys that shoe.
595. Letting go might be hard yet the best way to let another stay. Law of impenetrability states that, “no two things can occupy the same space at the same time.”
596. I know nothing lasts forever, and maybe we won’t always stay together. But every smile and laugh we shared convinces me that the memories of you and me will last for the rest of my life, beyond forever.
597. Each of us is an angel with only one wing and we can only fly by embracing another. Me? I want to fly with the best one-winged angel on earth. So I want to ask, “Can I embrace you?”
598. They say the sweetest word is I love you. The hardest is goodbye. But what is you discovered that she doesn’t really love you? Would you choose the bitterness of goodbye or choose to hear the sweetest lie?
599. Why does love come back when you’re ready to forget? Why does it continue to grow even if you get badly hurt? Maybe because that’s what love is, when it’s true, it never dies!
600. We girls are the planet’s pride! We love unconditionally, we can hide our emotions. Do anything for the man we love. We love without knowing if the man can love us back, if they cheat we forgive. If they need something we don’t ask, we just give. So come to think of it, how can earth survive without us? Who will give pure love? Who will show how to forgive? Nobody! We simply make the world go round in our own sweet way! Girls rock!