121. Loving is when you just want the best for that person whether it includes you or not.
122. It’s useless to shoe hoe much you damn care for that special someone when that person is too busy getting somebody’s attention.
123. You must take pleasure in pain inflicted by people who can’t seem to get a life. They live to criticize every inch of you when in fact every little flaw they see hits them with pangs of jealousy. For even if you’re a little stained, they hopelessly asked themselves: “how in the world does s/ he makes it look just perfect?”
124. A true friend is like blood. It sustains life yet it is not always visible. But it comes out every time you are wounded.
125. Your college friends know who you are but your high school friends know why.
126. At times your sad about what’s going on with your life, just remember one permanent fact: everything changes, tomorrow might be different.
127. What will you do when faced with two choices? Simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you but because in that brief moment that the coin is in the air, you’ll suddenly know what you’re hoping for.
128. I saw this girl, trying to find something. I asked what she was looking for. She answered “my life¨. I asked “did you lost it? ¨she said: “No I didn’t, I just wasted it on someone who’s not worth wasting...¨
129. This is the greatest mistake that we do when we meet love, we try to possess it, we demand, we expect and just like the water, spilling it out of our hand.
130. Love will be retrieved from us. For love is meant to be free. U cannot change its nature. If you love someone, allow him to be a free being. Give and don’t expect advice but don’t order. Ask, but never demand it might sound simple, but it’s a lesson that may take a lifetime to truly practice.
131. Sometimes no matter how much we love someone, that person cannot just love u back the same way. And being with the person who doesn’t love u back, is way lonelier that being alone.
132. People have different outlooks on love but whatever are those, there’s only a single truth behind every heartache, “Love hurts when God knows we deserve someone else¨
133. If you cannot get off someone off your mind, it is maybe because he/she is supposed to be there. Remember, the mind can recognize what the heart is trying to deny...
134. When people walk away from you... let them go, your destiny is never tied to anybody who leaves you and it doesn’t mean that they are bad people... it just mean that their part in your history is over.
135. I sometimes pretend to be happy, talking a lot and laughing out loud so that nobody would know what’s really inside. But at the end of the day, I always find myself all alone, encountering the crucial truth that I’m too broken inside that not even a million laughter can take it away.
136. A kid once said, “love is when someone hurts you and you get so mad but you didn’t yell at him because you know it would hurt his feelings too.”
137. If you could be a part of my body, I’ll let you be my heart for I want you to be the one who beats and the center of all my emotions and be the last one to stop when I’m gone.
138. When you begin to realize how hard it is to change yourself you begin to understand what little chances we have of changing others.
139. Did you know that 92% of what we worry about never really happens? And that the 8% is usually manageable? Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it gets you nowhere. So don’t worry too much. Things have a way of working out and what’s meant to happen will happen.
140. Just because someone doesn’t love you in the way you want them to, doesn’t mean that they don’t love you with all they’ve got.
141. Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.
142. I hate you for ignoring my existence, for not loving me the way I wish you would but most of all I hate you for making me say I HATE YOU when in reality, I’m just loving you more.
143. Do you know what happens when you hurt people? They may begin to love you less and begin to forget that they loved you once.
144. When a person is really into you, he’ll always find a way to make time for you. No excuses.
145. Thought of the day: if someone is pushing you away, that’s the when that person needs you the most.
146. There are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away. But I have the feeling that if I did, the joy would be gone as well.
147. Don’t just easily neglect an effort of a person to keep in touch. People get tired. It’s not at all times that they hold on.
148. Everybody wants happiness. No one wants pain. But how can you make a rainbow without a little rain?
149. Starting over begins when you say to yourself that what’s finished is finished.
- Mairian Christy
150. I hate insomnia not because it doesn’t put me into sleep but puts me into the state of reminiscing memories which I know I can’t bring back.