31. When you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue hurt you but at least you get to hurt them too and that’s pretty satisfying.
- Carleen Roxas
32. You just have to get through high school. Cause high school sucks for anyone who’s the least bit different. & then there’s college, & out in the real world, you’ll find where you fit in.
33. Most of our life is a series of images; they pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens, & we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, every part of it, will live on forever.
34. Sometimes despite all your best choices & all your good intentions, fate wins
35. You may see me struggle but you will never see me fall.
36. If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100, minus one day so that I never have to live without you.
37. I must be a pretty good liar for you to honestly think that everything’s alright.
38. You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.
39. it’s not true that beer makes you fat. It actually makes you lean: lean on walls, lean on doors and lean on to the person you like.
40. Now I understand why some people get themselves drunk. It’s not because they just want to get wasted but because they want to escape each killing moment they spent every fucking night thinking about what’s happening with their damn life. Of course they don’t forget their problems; at least they don’t spend the night crying themselves to sleep.
41. Would you rather know or not know? Some say that what you don’t know won’t hurt you. But what if you know that you don’t know something? Won’t that hurt too?
42. In our world of wrong choices, someday, someone will come into your world that will make you say, “This time, I got it right.”
43. How could you make a move to tell someone what you really feel for him’ her if you already feel the refection even without words?
44. Do you know what happens when you hurt people? They may begin to love you less and begin to forget that they loved you once.
45. For once, I want to be reason why he cuts his hair just because I told him so, the reason why he eats something just because it’s my favorite food, the reason why he buys a shirt just because I have the same color, the reason why he falls asleep while holding his phone at night, the reason why he loves something he used to hate because I love it and lastly I want to be the reason why he smiles and laugh. I want to be the because of his every why’s.
46. I let him go but it doesn’t mean that I don’t love him. I’m just thinking of what might happen. Someday, in the time we don’t expect, we’ll just meet. And maybe, just maybe, it would be our time.
47. People get hurt when they fall in love so what’s the fuss about? It’s just love. Sometimes, I’m hurt when I see a couple happy because I remember the days I was happy with him. Well, they say that’s life. People come and go but the truth is they never go. They are still locked up inside of you and no matter how hard you get it out of you the more it hurts knowing that you yourself don’t want to let it out. Why is it so damn hard to forget while it is so damn easy to fall?
48. Which is harder, hoping that the one you love will fall for you or trying to love someone who loves you?
Both hard, isn’t it? But the hardest is when you fall for the one who loves you just when the one you love is finally falling for you.
49. People are trying to correct their lives trying to fit everything right, trying not to be wrong again. But we must remember that being wrong sometimes makes us a better person.
50. Just because I’m single doesn’t mean that I don’t know a thing about love. In fact being solo is a lot wiser than being in a relationship.
51. The things we lose always find a way of coming back to us in the end. Just not in the way we expect it.
52. You know what’s sad about love? It’s when you know that there’s no hope for you being together yet you still pray to make it work.
53. I was walking over a tall tree. Suddenly a fruit of the tree fell down on my head and it did hurt me. I was damn to look up at the tree and I realize, “do I need to be hurt first before I look up above?”
54. I saw him and I silently pleaded for a smile yet he looked away not knowing he broke my heart just then such simple thought, such simple wishes yet nothing seemed to come true. I’m sorry, I wasn’t thinking. Someday I’ll be the one to look away. He needs not to do it for me.
55. I don’t get it why a lot of people love happy ending so much. ‘m thinking, no matter how happy the ending was still it has ended.
56. While walking I heard an old lady say, “I’ve been in love with the same man for almost 50 years.” I was touched but then she said, “I wish he knew.”
57. Two of the shortest words in the English language are yes & no, yet they are often the ones that require most thought before they are spoken.
58. The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.
59. Most of the time we can’t tell what’s wrong w9th somebody by just looking at them. After all, they can look perfectly fine on the outside while their insides tell us a whole other story.
60. Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don’t always like.