<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
information
shut up and sit down

There's one thing a quote does that nothing and no-one else can do; it can become a part of you. You may never meet the person who said it, but that person is now a companion. Quotes help you get over pain. Feel loved. Make you smile & laugh and help you through those tough days when you think no-one else knows what you're going through. To share your english quotes, tagalog quotes, jokes, corny pick-up lines, bob ong quotes just send them at quotesbox@yahoo.com or 09199573767 for SMART 09275990427 for GLOBE.


affiliates
hook me up

Ahmed. Aileen. AJ. Alexx. Alona. Alyssa. Ameraberr. An - An. Andi. Angela. Anjhelikah. Ann. Arah. Arianne. Arriane. Athena. Aurora. Awpel. B. Belle. Bianx. Blanne. Blood Eater. Bonz. C. Candice. Caryl. Cath. Charchar. Charmoii. Chie. Chrissy. Claiie. Daniella. Dean. Den. Divina. Eica. Enday. Epi. Erika. Eura. Gem. Genyze. Ghera. Gie. Gladys. Gryshee. Hersixth. Jara. Jatrice. Jeanne. Jeru. Jha. Jhanna. Jhie. Jillian. Jnx. Joan. Joane. Jonaxx Stories. Joshua. Joycee. Joyxe. Karen. Kathleen. Kezhia. Khristel. Kirstie. Kyra. Lara. Lavinia. Lei. Lhyzie. Lin. Lyzlyz. Mae. Mai. Marga. Marion. Marla. Marlene. Marly. Marky. Marrien. Mary Angel. Melody. Mervz. Mia. Milrose. Mimi. Mikayla. Miraa. Mocha. Monikels. Nadine. Nelou. Nettie. Nikki. Nishy. Neym. Nijin. Nikka. Nikz. Omi. Oswald. Paola. Paola. Patricia. Paw. Porxuhh. Rae. Rania. Ranyah. Rare Footages. Rej. Rianne. Rie. Riecel. RJ. Rod. Roland. Rosa. Roxy. Rubee. Ruby. Russet. Sah. Sam. Shalee. Shalla. Super Gulaman. Survey Girl. Steffie. Thea. Thel. Tin. Traveler's Journey. Vijay. Vulture. Yal.


tagboard
scream your lungs

memories
scary flashbacks

SPECIAL POSTS

Twilight 1-30

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES

Inspirational Quotes 1- 30
Inspirational Quotes 31- 60

QUOTES

Quotes 1- 30
Quotes 31- 60
Quotes 61- 90
Quotes 90- 120
Quotes 121- 150
Quotes 151- 180
Quotes 180- 210
Quotes 211-240
Quotes 240- 270
Quotes 271- 300
Quotes 301- 330
Quotes 331- 360
Quotes 361- 390
Quotes 391- 420
Quotes 421- 450
Quotes 451- 480
Quotes 481- 510
Quotes 511- 540
Quotes 541- 570
Quotes 571- 600
Quotes 601- 630
Quotes 631- 660
Quotes 661- 690
Quotes 691- 720
Quotes 721- 750
Quotes 751- 780
Quotes 781- 810
Quotes 810 -840
Quotes 841- 870
Quotes 870- 900
Quotes 901- 930
Quotes 931- 960
Quotes 961- 990
Quotes 991-1020
Quotes 1021- 1050
Quotes 1051- 1080
Quotes 1081- 1110
Quotes 1111 - 1140
Quotes 1141 - 1170
Quotes 1171 - 1200
Quotes 1201 - 1230
Quotes 1231 - 1260
Quotes 1261 - 1290
Quotes 1291 - 1320
Quotes 1321 - 1350
Quotes 1351 - 1380
Quotes 1381 - 1410
Quotes 1411 - 1440
Quotes 1441 - 1470
Quotes 1471 - 1500
Quotes 1501 - 1530
Quotes 1531 - 1560
Quotes 1561 - 1590

SHORT STORIES

Short Stories 1-30

TAGALOG QUOTES

Tagalog Quotes 1- 25
Tagalog Quotes 26- 50
Tagalog Quotes 51- 75
Tagalog Quotes 76- 100
Tagalog Quotes 101 -130
Tagalog Quotes 131- 160
Tagalog Quotes 161 - 180
Tagalog Quotes 181 - 210

BOB ONG QUOTES

Bob Ong Tips
Bob Ong Quotes 1- 25
Bob Ong Quotes 26-50
Bob Ong Quotes 51 - 80

JOKES

Jokes 1 - 30
Jokes 31 - 45
Jokes 45 - 75
Jokes 76 - 100
Jokes 101 -125
Jokes 126 - 150
Jokes 151 - 180
Jokes 181 - 210
Jokes 211 - 240
Jokes 241 - 270
Jokes 271 - 300
Jokes 301 - 330
Jokes 331 - 360
Jokes 361 - 390

CORNY PICK - UP LINES

Pick - up Lines 1- 20
Pick - up Lines 21 - 40
Pick - up Lines 41 - 60
Pick - up Lines 61 - 80
Pick - up Lines 81 - 100
misc
anything goes here


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Quotes 511- 540
Sunday, September 14, 20085:56 PM
511. To get up in the morning only to know you will have to face another obstacle takes strength. To smile when the only thing you can do is cry takes bravery. To act happy and laugh when you know that times are at their worst takes courage. To be joyous when the only good news is the best of the bad news takes support. To be there and help others through the roughest times in life takes love.

512. Sometimes, fate has a cruel way of putting things together. Maybe, it’s better if people just give up when there’s no point in fighting for something anymore. When the ship has finally sailed, only a fool would go after it when it’s already miles away. But sometimes, it’s a lot better to be a fool to go after what we want and need, rather than to regret everything in the end because we never even tried.

513. Every girl wants Prince Charming, but I am different. Prince Charming may be nice and all but I want a guy who will come up from behind, put his arms around me and whisper in my ear that he loves me. I want a guy the lays awake at night just thinking about me. A guy who will call at like three in the morning just to tell me how much he misses me and he would come over just after we get off the phone because he wants to know how I’m really doing because I said I was fine but we both know I was lying. He would kiss me on my forehead and tell me that everything’s going to be alright. He may not be Prince Charming to anyone but in my eyes he is.

514. I am always a mess. I can never keep my own secrets. I laugh too hard at stupid things. My favorite songs make me cry. I always watch for 11:11 but I miss it more than I notice it. I live in the past, in the memories I have with the people I love. I hate thinking about reality and I am so homesick that it is not even funny. But not homesick in a missing my house kind of way maybe it is more like heartsick for all the things that I can’t get back. It is hard for me to define myself. I guess I am just a cliché- the girl who love too hard and didn’t get anything in return. I don’t want to be the heroine on some tragic love story; I just want the person who will never give me a second thought.

515. It is madness to hate all roses because you got scratched with one thorn, to give up on your dreams because one didn’t come true, to lose faith in prayers because one was not answered, to give up on our efforts because one of them failed, to condemn all your friends because one betrayed you, not to believe in love because someone was unfaithful or didn’t love you back, to throw away all your chances to be happy because you didn’t succeed on the first attempt. I hope that as you go on your way, you don’t give in nor give up!

516. A child in the farm looks up, sees a plane fly overhead and dreams of a faraway place. A traveler in the plane looks down, sees the farm house and dreams of home. That’s life; you’ll never realize the value of a thing unless it moves away from you. So be happy and start enjoying what you have now.

517. Three things in life when gone never come back: time, words and opportunity. Three things in life that should never be lost: peace, hope and honesty. Three things in life which are most valuable: love, faith and prayer. Three things in life which are never certain: dreams, success and fortune. Three things in life that make a person: hard work, sincerity and commitment. Three things in life that can destroy a person: lust, pride and anger. Three things that are truly constant: change, death and God. Good evening!

518. I am afraid not of anything in particular just in general. I come off as the girl who will take any risk that comes my way. But I am not the kind of girl who is looking for trouble. I am the kind of girl who doesn’t know that it is okay to take a chance.
870. He said, “I will love you forever.” I just smiled and said, “Just warn me when forever starts to end.”
871. When every day seems the same, it is because we have stopped noticing the good things that appear in our lives.

519. Life is a series of pulls back and forth. You want to do a thing, but you are bound to do something else. Something hurts you yet you know it shouldn’t. You take certain things for granted, even when you know you should never take things for granted. A tension of opposites, like a pull on a rubber band. And most of us live somewhere in the middle.

520. As we walk through life, there will be times when you won’t see me beside you, don’t think I left you alone. I just chose to walk behind you so I could catch you right away if you fall.

521. It breaks your heart to see the one you love happy with someone else but it’s more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.

522. Until you find the person who completes you, you would never know that all along, you are only half of what you were meant to be. Find someone who completes you. Your other half, your better half. Someone whom you can’t live without. And when you find that someone, don’t let go. Never take that someone for granted. For when you lose that person, it will be very hard to live a life having only half of what you were.

523. Once there was a butterfly in my palm, but I let it flew. Not because I don’t love it but because I wanted it to enjoy with the flowers & the bees. Keeping it in my palm won’t make it the best butterfly it can be. So from a distance I’m happier watching it fly & play in the garden while the sun is still shining because when the rain comes, I’ll know if it truly loves me, it will fly back to me.

524. We choose how we see people. When we want to like someone, we can be so tolerant. When we want to be irritated by people, we focus on their faults. It’s not other people’s behavior that determines how we feel about them, it’s our attitude!

525. In the cruel world of love, I’ve learned that promises aren’t contracts, kisses aren’t assurance, sweet words aren’t guarantees, big hugs aren’t bonds and that nothing is permanent in this life. One day, she’s mine, the next day, she’s gone. Last night she was sweet, the next morning, she’s insensitive. Yesterday, I cried, tonight, I despair, but tomorrow, I’ll be strong. I’ve tried so hard, it still seems not enough. Life is so unfair!

526. Success is: To laugh often and much. To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children. To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends. To appreciate beauty. To find the best in others. To live the world a little better. To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. Good day!

527. Mistakes make you think. They make you realize what you had, what you’ve lost and what you’ve taken for granted. They make you realize that sometimes, there are no next times, no time outs and no second chances.
528. What is the meaning of life? “Taking pain,” said the nail. “Keeping cool,” said the ice. “Driving hard,” said the hammer. “Being up-to-date,” said the calendar. “Being sharp,” said the knife. “Making light around you,” said the fire. “Sticking to it,” said the glue. “Being bright,” said the lamp. “Being on time,” said the clock. “Saving a drop,” said the faucet. And best of all, “learning from it,” said the mistake.

529. Don’t be afraid to put your trust to someone who will love you completely, because not all fears are right and love doesn’t always end in pain. Who knows? The one you’ve been waiting for has always been with you.

530. Nobody can ever make you feel average without your permission. Ingratitude and criticism are going to come; they are part of the price you pay for leaping past mediocrity. When you make your mark in life, you’ll always attract erasers. Never surrender your dream to noisy negatives!
- The Enemy Called Average

531. Life can be so unfair. Cooking a meal takes one hour, but eating it takes 5 mins. Constructing a building takes 6 months, but blowing it up takes 30 secs. Earning P10, 000 takes 30 days, but paying the cashier for a cell phone takes 2 seconds. However, it’s amazing that a second smack on the cheek can make your day, a 5-second glimpse of your crush can make your week and a 10-second hug can take your 1 year pain away!

532. I’m sorry for blaming you. For everything I just couldn’t do. And I’ve hurt myself by hurting you. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do to hear your voice again. Sometimes, I want to call you, but I know you won’t be there. It’s hard to say goodbye when it comes to this. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do to have just one more chance to look into your eyes. Are you looking down upon me? Are you proud of who I am? I’m sorry for blaming you for everything I couldn’t do.
- Hurt by Christina Aguilera

533. Jesus and Satan competed on the computer. They started typing. They did every known job, reports, e-mails, attachments and download. But before the time was up, lightning, thunder and rain, and brownout came! Satan cursed. Jesus just sighed. When electricity was back, Satan lost every single thing he had done. But Jesus started printing all his files. Satan shouted: You cheated! Jesus just smiled. He did what Satan didn’t know: Jesus saves.

534. A heartbreak is always a blessing from God. It might be a very worst nightmare that leaves you crying in the middle of the night. But it is just his way of letting you realized he saved you from the wrong one.

535. A man once said: First, I was dying to finish my high school and start college... Then, I was dying to finish college and start working... Then, I was dying to marry and have children. And then, I was dying for my children to grow old enough so I could go back to work. But then, I was dying to retire. And now, I’m dying, and suddenly I realized, I forgot to live. Live today like there’s no tomorrow. Get the most out of life, enjoy it.

536. Before a new chapter begins, the old one has to end. Tell yourself that what has passed will never come back. Remember that there was a time when you could live without that thing or that person - nothing is irreplaceable, a habit is not a need... Closing cycles, not because of pride, incapacity or arrogance but simply because that no longer fits your life. Stop being who you were, and change into who you are. - Paulo Coelho on Pragmatism

537. Being with someone doesn’t guarantee happiness. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been alone, how long you’ve hoped, or how long you’ve waited. There’s no such thing as a perfect love story. Heartaches will always be a part of loving. But remember though not perfect, if that love is meant for you, it will stick with you till the end. No matter how tough it gets, no matter how long. Far from perfect but real.

538. Just because you’re beautiful doesn’t mean that you can treat people like they don’t matter. – 10 Things I Hate About You

539. It is easy to let go when holding on hurts so bad.
855. It doesn’t matter if I’ll stay or go because I will love you forever.
– One Tree Hill

540. This is the greatest mistake that we do when we meet love, we try to possess it, we demand, we expect and just like the water, spilling it out of our hand.

Labels:

back to the top