961. You bite your lip; you keep pretending that you're made of stone. You never let it show, but darling, everybody knows.
962. You know what’s funny? Those things that you did when we were together that would always piss me off are the things that I miss the most. You know when you’d never stop talking when I was trying to watch a movie, or how you would always be a smart ass, or how about all the times when you insisted that you loved me more. When you’d playfully make fun of me for saying something wrong, or when you’d pick me up & carry me & throw me in the snow, & when you’d call me later than you were supposed to. Those are the things I want back. It’s weird, I used to think that when I was apart from you, I’d be glad I wouldn’t have to put up with them, but now those are the things I miss the most
963. You’re my first love, the kind that only happens once. & the kind that lasts forever. The couple that everyone looks at and says: "they're perfect."
964. A hangover lasts a day but our drunken memories lasts a lifetime.
965. Trust me, I know how it feels. I know exactly how it feels to cry in the shower so no one can hear you. Waiting for everyone to be asleep so you can fall apart. For everything to hurt so bad you just want it all to end. I know exactly how it feels.
966. I'm the girl biting her lip, with her hands in her pockets; the girl with tears glittering in her eyes, just not ready to let go.
967. Finally I have found a place into which I fit perfectly, safely & securely with no doubts, no fears, no sadness, and no tears. This place is filled with happiness & laughter, yet it is spacious enough to allow me the freedom to move around, to live my life & to be myself. This wonderful place, which I never believed really existed, I have found finally, in your arms, in your heart, in your love.
968. Remember when a "Cross my heart, swear to die, stick a needle in eye" was all you needed from someone to tell them your deepest secret?
969. Is it frustrating that you can't be with this person? That there's something keeping you apart that there's something about this person that you can connect with? And whenever you're near this person, you don't know what to say, and you say everything that's in your mind and in your heart, and you know that if you could just be together, that this person would help you become the best possible version of yourself.
-Dan in Real Life
970. Here's a toast; to the good days, the better friends. The ones that you just can't live without. The people that have taught you how to party, how to live, how to have a good time just sitting around. Here is to the people that, no matter how bad things seem, are going to be there for you to lean back on and catch you if you fall.
971. She's just an average teenage girl who listens to her Ipod too much her friends can be her angels while her family can be her enemies. She laughs a lot & smiles through it all even though she fakes it; she's still going to take it.
972. They say we haven't been through half as much as they have. Sure, they watched in horror as they heard the news of Kennedy being shot, and went through the Vietnam War. They went through Raids, the Kent State Mystery, but we've been through Columbine and saw the Twin Towers fall. We've been through Virginia Tech, and had to fight alcoholism, and battle eating disorders. We fight a different kind of war, one with ourselves & never being good enough. We've seen bulimia and anorexia. They thought we haven't been through much, but we've been through just as much, and maybe more.
973. Never wake up before ten; never go to bed before three. Normal hours are for normal people. You never want to be normal. How boring? I'm yawning.
- PARIS HILTON
974. He was the first guy I was nervous to call. He was the first guy I ever went on a date with. The first guy I truly held hands with. The first guy I would stay on the phone for hours. He was my first true boyfriend. He was my first, second & third kisses. He was my first everything. And let's face it, he still is.
975. You want more money? People are in poverty. You want a boyfriend? Someone doesn't even have parents. You're hungry? A child is starving. You want to go to the mall? Someone is looking for anything that they can wear just to stay warm. You're chilly? Others are frozen. You want those shoes in another color? Others don't even have one pair. You hate school? Others would love to go to school for one day.
You just want to die? Most people want to live.
Don't waste your time on things that you think you want, because there is always someone out there who needs it much more than you could ever possibly know.
976. When it comes to teenage love; these are the years. When else is he gonna leave flowers on your porch? Or sit on the trampoline and count the stars with you? Don’t waste the bittersweet taste of his lips, because you're only young once. Young love is the best kind. The most fun, most precious. These are the years people who say teens are too young to love, they don't understand. Teenage love is the best, the most romantic. These are the years. Don’t let them pass you by.
977. Seeing you today made me realize just how far apart we've got. I hesitated too long to say hello, even though I should have. I wanted to see how you were doing, but we're strangers now. You don't even know me anymore, and maybe you don't want to.
978. All she's ever really wanted is someone who will sit with her under the stars and not want anything more than to look in her eyes and say, "you're the one I’ve been waiting for."
979. I guess you do learn a lot in high school. I’m not talking about math, English, or biology. I’m talking about life. You learn who your friends are, you learn love. You learn what you want in life, & mostly you learn who the real you is.
980. Did you ever notice that people give up on love as they get older? When you’re a little girl, all you want to do is fall in love. Then when you’re a teenager, every guy you meet you think is ‘the one’. Then when you’re an adult, and you’ve been hurt from the breakups as a teen, you’re not interested in love anymore. You just don’t want to be alone, so you settle for someone you might not even know isn’t your soul mate. I know so many adults that aren’t truly where they want to be. I just try to think about what they might have went through to make them settle for second best, and I hope that doesn’t happen to me
981. Treat everyone with LOVE, even those who are rude to you not because they are not nice, but because you are nice.
982. After all, to the well-organized mind, death is the next great adventure.
983. I don't believe that true love means letting go because true love means loving more than enough that you would never even think of leaving at all.
984. You can always love two persons at the same time always possible but you can never love both with the same weight NEVER.
985. Isn't it nice to hear when someone asks you to stay with them? Because it's never wrong to admit, you need someone to be happy.
986. Sometimes I wish he'd be just like my dad always scared to lose me even though he knows I belong to him right from the start.
987. Even if you treat people kindly and honestly, most of them will still hate you for some reason and you can't complain.
988. You laugh with your friends & hope he's looking your way. You stare at him from far away. You glance at him to see what he's doing. You pay attention to what gum he's chewing. You draw little hearts of you two, together. You dream of the two of you kissing in rainy weather. Honey never let your dreams fall apart, because you too, may have a special place in his heart.
989. They say people falling in line for a ride in amusement parks are insane. They wait for several hours just to experience a 5-minute ride. But actually, it makes sense. They don't just mind waiting; they look for happiness, though they know, it takes time.
990. There comes a time in every life when the world gets quiet and the only thing left is your own heart. So you'd better learn to know the sound of it. Otherwise you'll never understand what its saying.