271. They met but the timing isn’t right. She has her reasons and he has his. They’re both confused so they decided to part ways. She wants him to wait; he said he will whatever it takes. Years later, they saw each other again but too much time has passed, too late to make it work. Lesson? People change so does the heart. Seize the moment for in truth nobody waits forever.
272. You don’t have to keep me as a special person in your life. Don’t worry, I don’t expect. But somehow I wish for something else that when you think of me at least you smile.
273. Its hard to be attached to be somebody like your used to all the routines he does to you every single day as if you’ll not live without it then suddenly it will be stopped without apparent reasons. The worst part of it is that you can’t blame him because in the first place, you’re not even lovers.
274. It’s sad when people make promises and break them, when they tell us things and we later realize that they’re all lies. It’s sad when someone come. Sticks to his promise, never told lies but because of the broken truth in our pasts, we can no longer distinguish lies from truth.
275. I don’t know why I won’t learn that my Romeo isn’t ready to die for me, that my prince charming isn’t interested to know who owns the other half of my glass shoes, that my Jack would just leave me dying in the sunken ship, that my Peter Pan wont be with me forever and that the person I gave my heart to will never realize that there’s a happily ever after that can be found in me.
276. I can hide that pain that I feel and make others think that I can move on. But I can never deny the truth that the person who hurt me is still the person I wish to love me.
277. Note to self: when you like him and he knows it, he’ll drive you crazy because he knows he can.
278. I don’t believe in the word “regret.” I believe in the word “you fucked up and now you learned it.”
279. I don’t wish to be everything to everyone but I would like to be something to someone.
280. My frustrating realizations:
- You find the perfect love but in a wring time.
- You find the perfect one but he’s not in love with you.
- You find the perfect one but you must be loyal to someone else.
- You got the perfect looks but no one takes you seriously.
- You met the perfect personality but you’re bound to be just friends.
- You got brains but you got a frail heart.
- You find the courage but it’s just too late.
- You’re ready to love but you don’t know where to start.
How ironic life can be! = )
281. People may destroy my image, stain my personality but they can’t take away my character because no matter what, I’m admired by people who really know me.
282. One sad irony of self is that we always know what’s right for others while there are certain wrong things we pursue on our own.
283. You know what’s cute? It’s when you’re sad then he/she smiles at you and suddenly you feel fine.
284. The only way you’ll know how important something in your life is when it gets taken away from you by someone who can take good care of it better than you.
285. Maybe, just maybe if he knows I love him he’ll love me back. But aren’t my actions enough to make him feel the things I cannot say or he just really don’t care?
286. I never lose hope in the person I chose to love though that person is the reason my heart aches, who cares? He’s the same reason why my heart beats anyway.
287. Just a little warning: do not be too sweet to anybody you don’t like. It’s so heartbreaking of you’ll left them hanging especially when both of you realized that he/she fell for you just because you let them.
288. I have learned to stop loving someone. Unfortunately, I’m starting not to love anyone else either.
289. Having someone to sit beside you is nice. Having someone to wipe your tears away is great. Having someone to hug you to sleep at night is wonderful. But trust me, being that somebody to someone feels even better.
290. When two people are really in love with each other, they won’t ever let go even if it hurts a thousand times more.
291. I’m not somebody you can rely on all the time. I can’t always turn your tears into smile but even if I can’t be the greatest person at all still I’ll be the greatest friend when you fall.
292. When you can’t remember why you’re hurt, that’s the time when you’re healed.
293. My life’s worst scenario: it is when people assume that they know me even without trying to get to know me and they judge me from my actions without knowing the reason behind it.
294. It’s not easy to state a reason why you fall out of love. Some might think it’s just an excuse. Some might actually not believe. Some will blame you. Some might even get mad at you. What they don’t see is the fact that it hurts even more to hurt someone who doesn’t deserve to be hurt especially when you can’t actually state the reason why you’ve fallen out of love.
295. In my life, I never tried to impress someone for them to like me because when I do, I will have to keep that image for the rest of my life and it’s hard to pretend to be somebody else. I may not be that close to perfection like other people do but who cares? It’s not them whom I live for anyway. What matters is that I know myself and I know how I look like inside out and I’m worth it. This is me as what they say, “If you can’t handle me at my worst, then you don’t deserve me at my best.”
296. I miss someone asking me where I am. I miss someone bugging me at night. I miss someone missing me. I miss someone wanting my hug. I miss someone wanting me beside him. I miss someone who cares for me a lot. I miss someone reminding me how special I am. I miss being important to someone.
297. You know what’s the best thing about our friendship? It’s the first word of this message.
298. A girl is special, created by God. If you praise her, she thinks you’re lying. If you don’t, you’re good for nothing. If she talks, she wants you to listen. If you listen, she wants you to talk. If you kiss her, you’re not a gentleman, if you don’t, you’re not a man. If you agree to all her likes, you’re a wimp. If you don’t, you’re not understanding. So simple yet so complicated. So weird yet so beautiful. That’s a girl. A non- understandable creature but definitely makes a guy complete.
299. Isn’t it unusual to fall for someone you thought you would never like? Love is like that, it never tells you when to fall and who will catch you. It just comes and what hurts more is that it won’t even tell when it will go.
300. I hate forcing myself to let go of one person that I need in my life. It’s the only thing that makes sense. But at the same time, it’s the same thing that complicates me. I know that I am better off without that person yet I feel empty whenever I try to let go. So now I ask, is emptiness better than constant hurting?