181. Question: if I’m the standard what is being measured?
Rationale: Standard for hotness. Anything below me are called lower life forms. Anything above me are mere vapors. And anything within my hotness range are my friends.
182. I tried.
- The sweetest thing you could ever say for a failed relationship. Maybe the shortest but it compliments everything.
183. When a person cries and the first drop of tears comes from the right eye, its happiness but when it first rolls from the left, its pain. Just try to observe if it’s right.
184. Let go of what kills you and hold on to what keeps you breathing.
185. Love is when you tell a guy you like his/ her shirt then s/he wears it everyday.
186. Do you know why I’m still thankful? It’s because I may never have everything but at least, I NEVER had nothing.
187. Sometimes I ignore the truth, the pain and the consequences just for someone who’s always ignoring me.
188. He used to be so sweet and everything seemed so nice when were together but suddenly everything changed, now do I miss him? No, I just miss who I thought he was.
189. How do you know if you’re valued? It’s when people do thing for you not because they have to but because they want to.
190. Sometimes you just have to put a period to something that has to end and not just settle on a comma. Why? It is because time will come, you’ll realize that it’s nicer to see a complete sentence rather than seeing a phrase that doesn’t make any sense.
191. Most relationship fails not because of the absence of love. Love is always present. It’s just that the one loves too much and the other loves too many.
191. Here’s a little irony:
The more you center your life on someone, the more unattractive you become to that person.
192. If things are getting special, it gets even confusing to know if everything is going true.
193. The most stupid thing about relationships, they love you when they see you but when they don’t, they flirt with someone else.
194. I don’t believe that old cliché that good things come to those who wait. I think good things come to those who want something so bad but they can’t sit still.
- Ashton Kutcher
195. Stay mad as long as you can because once you’re not mad anymore, it hurts. It hurts like hell and once it hurts that bad, you can’t make yourself mad anymore.
196. There are two kinds of secrets: those we keep from others and those we hide from ourselves.
197. Four years in high school. Four years to learn who we are, practicing for who you want to be. Now we’re done and all going our separate ways, don’t forget what we taught each others: never give up, you can do it.
198. I believe in love and in arguing, in jamming out by yourself in the car. I believe in having someone tell you that you’re beautiful, dancing in the rain and miracles. I believe in smiling until your cheeks hurt and laughing until you pee. Lastly, I believe in second chances even if you’re completely screwed up.
199. When you can’t stop smiling after you talk to him and you still get butterflies in your stomach and that huge smile across your face every time you see him that lets you know he’ll always be something to you.
200. Remember in kindergarten, where it would be your first day and you would meet someone new and ten minutes later you would be playing like your you were best friends? It is because back then, you didn’t have to pretend to be anyone but yourself.
201. A strong person is not the one who doesn’t cry. A strong person is the one who knows how to be quiet and shed a tear for a moment and then picks up his sword and fight again.
202. I was not aware that he came only to love me for a while. I was aiming to be with him forever but he’s not willing to work it out. While I was busy planning for us, he was busy planning his life with another person. It hurts too much but all I can do is watch him walk away and that’s the end of it. There goes my forever. There goes my life. I know he’s gone but holding onto him has become my way to keep me alive.
203. I was walking after a painful experience when someone came. He never left me when I needed him most. He stood by me all along. Then after all that has happened, I began to wonder he did help me forget my sad story yet he started another one.
204. You can love two people at the same time but never at the same degree.
205. According to aerodynamics, bees can’t fly because e their small wings are fragile for their heavy bodies. But they are able to because they believe they can.
206. Every time I see him pass me by, I feel that my world is in slow motion and the only thing I cam see moving is him and the only thing I can hear is my heart beat. But the worst part is, he never sees me like I see him and I’ve been dying to tell him how I feel.
207. Two POVs
-- I looked at him but he didn’t look back. I think he’s mad at me or what. He’ll never love me as I love him.
-- She looked at me but I was scared to look back. I think she’s going to be mad at me. She never knows how much I love her than my life.
208. Two Letters
-- Dear Diary,
I saw him passing my way. I didn’t know what to do. I used to smile and greet him but it feels so awkward so I looked the other way. Besides, he’s the star of the basketball team. He’ll never notice a geek like me.
-- Dear Diary,
I passed by the corridor and I saw the pretty smart girl I usually sit with during Chemistry. I tried to smile at her but she looked the other way. Besides, I’m just a guy who could shoot some hoops while she’s the pretty honor student. She’ll never like a guy like me.
209. Have you ever wonder that while you’re out there secretly staring at your crush and melting over his smile, someone is staring at you too and is melting over your smile?
210. The face can speak of a thousand emotions but it can easily mask what the heart truly feels. Don’t be fooled; for the happiest face maybe masking the most hurting heart.