91. its hard to run from a feeling that hunts me every now and then, its painful to tell my heart that I don’t need it. I keep on pretending that it’s better to be alone when in fact I feel so empty. But why take chances if I see no hope? Why try if there’s nothing to win for? Sometimes, it pays to wait. Never hurry. Let infatuation die a natural death and give birth to true love when its time.
92. The moment you think you’re good. That’s the time you stop being good.
93. Einstein said, “If your head tells you one thing and your heart tells you another before you do anything, decide first whether you have a better head or a better heart.”
94. Sometimes if a string gets too tangled and messed up to solve, its better to cut it out to start a new one and save the untangled part.
95. I hate people who break promises but I hate myself more for even though the promise was already broken I still expect it to be done.
96. I maybe a fucking shit or a stupid asshole or a damn bitch but I swear to you from this hell where I came I’ll be the most wanted criminal and kill them all when they hut you.
97. If someone ignores you, doesn’t like you and doesn’t appreciate you don’t be sad. Prove that you’re one of a kind, chin up and be proud to say, “I am better that your ex and better than you’re next.”
98. Nobody can ever promise you that they will never leave you because at one point in time it will happen. It’s just a matter of when.
99. Here’s a sweet truth: someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.
Here’s the bitter catch: when you kept on waiting but nobody came, it means that you already let that one pass you by.
100. Men always want to be a woman’s first love. Women like to be a man’s last romance.
101. Why do girls require honesty in a relationship? It’s because they don’t want to live in lies. Keep this in mind: girls rather chose to be dumped than to be cheated.
102. I am just one great movie. The problem is no matter how great a movie may be, after the show, everybody leaves.
103. what if life will give you a 2nd chance to love the one you lost, would you dare give up the one you have or bear the pain and let chance loose him/ her again?
104. Third parties were not really the reason why so many relationships are ruined. It’s always between the two of you, you and your partner. If he decides to be seduced then let him be but always think about this if your partner really loves you, he’ll care if he cares. Hew won’t hurt you if hew doesn’t want you to be hurt. No matter how beautiful ladies passing in front of him, they’ll never caught his eyes because he’ll be busy looking at you, only you.
105. I don’t have the capability to paint the skies blue when the dark clod sets in but I do have an umbrella we can both share in case those raindrops fall.
106. Short, practical principle about love: if it works then it works. If it doesn’t, then move on.
107. Its tough when someone special starts to ignore you but it’s even tougher to pretend that you don’t mind. Reverse: it’s tough when you start to ignore someone special but it’s even tougher to pretend that it’s not hard.
108. There are only four words that so much better than I love you and those words are I’m here to stay.
109. You know what I’ve learned from life and love? That there’s no right one. No one’s right for you until you yourself would make that person right for you.
110. Dolphins never separate from their mate when they find each other. Lovebirds die when their better half is dead. Us human? We can never tell if our partner is the right one for us. If thing don’t work, we always have a choice and that’s to search for love all over again. Lucky are those who find love and contentment much as the dolphins and lovebirds do.
111. Love isn’t about attraction, not about infatuation, not about lust, not about gifts and the length of time you spent together. Bottom line? There’s no reason at all. True love is having to wake up each day feeling so deeply in love and overwhelmingly happy whenever this person is around you without even knowing why. Making you forget about the past, cherish the present and wishing the future would be spending your lives together entirely/
112. A sweet truth: when God knows you’re ready for the responsibility of commitment he’ll reveal the right person under the right circumstances. Wait patiently. Don’t waste your time searching and wishing. Grow and be ready, you’ll see God will give you a love story far better than you could ever dream of.
113.When your feeling get strong for someone, its always wise to stop for a while and give your heart time to breathe, a time to use your mind, weigh the situation based on reason not on emotion. Because the saddest thing that can happen is when one falls in love while the other wants nothing more than friendship. Love can sometimes be magic but magic can sometimes be an illusion.
114. A cute thought for those who believe in friendship, it’s not necessary to share every secret between true friends but the thing is that whatever you share should be true.
115. To love without expecting anything in return frees out to love with purity of heart, mind and soul. You shouldn’t be distracted by selfish motives or be disappointed by insensitivity. Remember that freedom is to love. Just love nothing more nothing less nothing else.
116. Don’t practice until you get it right. Practice until you can’t get it wrong.
117. Good advisers tend to be the unattached people. Want to know why? It’s because they know a lot and they have high standards so that they won’t be extremely hurt.
118. I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing.
119. You should never assume that somebody loves you by only seeing their sweetness. Sometimes we should believe in the fact that some people are just plastic and trying to conceal their real intentions.
120. I don’t know what I feel, I know I should be sad but I’m not. I know I must be crying right now but I can’t. I’m not sad. I’m not happy. I’m not angry and I’m not okay. Is this what they call emptiness?