211. You know its love when you have been saying goodbye for the last half hour but you’re still not ready to leave.
212. The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
213. Though my days have been hell at times, I still reserve a reason to smile. Though destiny seemed to test my strength with all those shit, I still managed to keep my fate. Because I know, that after every freaking tear that falls from my eyes comes a new spark of happiness that is even greater than every sucking pain I felt. Damn! I still believe in happy endings.
214. In a perfect world, we would never need to apologize. We would never speak a thoughtless word or let each other down or break each other’s heart. Love would conquer all and there would always be happy endings. But this isn’t a perfect world and sometimes people learn things the hard way. We do things we can’t take back no matter how hard we try. I want to say I’m sorry for causing you so much pain, for giving you reason to doubt how much I care. I’m sorry with all my heart that I can’t give you that perfect world.
215. Gravitation can’t be held responsible for people falling in love.
216. Now, thanks to you. I’m scared to fall in love again. First of all, you broke my heart when I expected you to be the last one to do it. And now, I’m left with my heart broken and in pieces and you don’t even bother to notice. It’s sad because all along o thought you knew me better that everyone else. But now I’m starting to wonder if you even knew me at all.
217. Never take someone for granted. Hold every person close to your heart because you might wake up one day and realize that you’ve lost a diamond while you’re busy collecting stones.
218. When you run so fast to get somewhere, you moss the fun of getting there. Life is not a race, so take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.
219. Falling down doesn’t mean make a person a failure but staying down does. So always remember that no one is perfect and when you fall so hard just bounced back higher.
220. When you love, never stick only to what your heart feels. Remember that sometimes, using your brain is a necessity. Next, never use your eyes to cry for the one who fooled you, instead use it to search for the right one. Lastly, don’t be scared to break up. Keeping a relationship with an evil one is much scary. Take note; love the one who will fight for you and bravely face each and every consequence; someone whom you can call the one rather than mine.
221. Love not because you like that person or because you care. Love not because you know that you can’t live without that person. Instead, just love and forget about why.
222. Somebody once asked me, “How do you hold love?” I answered, “With my hands wide open, my heart ready to let go and let the other grow.” And that somebody asked, “What if it hurts you?” I smiled and said, “Then it means your doing it right.”
223. I am not a perfect girl. My hair doesn’t always stay in place. I spill a lot of thins and I’m pretty clumsy. But when I think about it and take a step back, I remember how amazing my life truly is and that maybe I like being imperfect.
224. For every last bruise they gave you, for all the time you sat in tears, for the million ways they’ve hurt you just tell them, “You broke my world but you made me strong!”
225. Boy I feel sorry for you, there was a girl that would have done anything for you. She might not be the one prettiest or the smartest but I can guarantee you, she would have given the world to you.
226. If people have to leave us in one way or another, it would be best if they will do it 100% lie- free and just slap the truth in our faces. We all do deserve something better than just lame excuses because lies in all sort do make us appear stupid, after them giving us a ton of pain.
227. Sometimes it’s not easy to forgive and forget because seeing the person who hurt you means scratching the scar and letting it bleed once more.
228. The sad situation is not the discovery that your prince is committed to someone else. What’s truly pathetic is how you try to snatch the princess’ role for yourself when really you’re just the witch who gets in the way.
229. I’m not a good lover. I mess up. I start fights. I get jealous easily. I am demanding and I get mad always/ but there are three things I do love about myself: I don’t play, I give my all and I love deeply.
230. All along I was just scared to believe every word he says because everything ends up being lies, scared to fall and not be able to get up, but most of all I’m scared to get my heart broken so I held a lot of feelings back but my heart broken anyway.
231. In princess hours, Janelle told Troy that people meet again after 2500 million years. Therefore, they’ll see each other once more. Troy said, “I’ll wait for you then we can fall in love.” But Janelle said, “Don’t, for after 2500 million years, I know I’ll still love someone else.”
232. Never let anyone make you feel that you don’t deserve what you want. You are worthy of your happiness. What they say don’t change anything, it doesn’t change you unless you let it.
233. It doesn’t matter what other people think or say. I don’t live to please them. What matters is, I made the most of what I have. I had fun. I learned from what I’ve done and I’ve lived through it all despite the gossips and intrigues. That’s being real; just live a life fearless of other people’s shadow.
234. In this life, you can’t avoid gossip and unkind words from others. Whatever you do, you’ll never please everyone. Remember: if you weren’t anything, they wouldn’t bother.”
235. The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you’re not going to stay where you are.
236. They say that past is past. We need to move on to see the future. But how can we move on when our past id the only thing we ever wanted in the future.
237. Being with him makes me feel like once in my life I don’t have to work so hard on being happy. It just happens.
238. There are just some heartaches in this world that I choose to endure. Once my heart has decided, I live to love that person without question, guilt and hesitation. Yes, even if every moment with him is bittersweet, he will remain my sweetest downfall.
239. No mater how painful your decisions have been, as long as you can sleep well, it means that you made the right choice.
240. It’s easy to convince yourself that your not in love with someone until you see that person one day and then the heart damn whispers, “Here we go again.”