991. “Hope is the most exciting thing in life and if you honestly believe that love is out there, it will come. And even if it doesn’t come straight away, there’s still a chance all through your life that it will.”
- Josh Hartnett
992. Don't ever listen when people say he's not good enough for you because truly, you are the only one that knows how he makes you feel.
993. He looked at me and said, "Do you ever feel like you're working for something you're never going to get. You shoot and miss kind of deal like, no matter what you can't have it, but that makes you fight for it just a little bit more?" I looked at him, stared at him for a second and replied, "Everyday."
994. I love the way you look at me, especially when I say something really stupid. You have this "why do I put up with you" look but right after that it's the "because I love you" look then the "I must be insane to love you" look and then the "I must be seriously insane" look.
995. Love isn't about ridiculous little words. Love is about grand gestures. Love is about airplanes pulling banners over stadiums, proposals on jumbotrons, giant words in sky writing. Love is about going that extra mile even if it hurts, letting it all hang out there. Love is about finding courage inside of you that you didn't even know was there.
996. I’m not the girl that runs up to you when I see you & I’m not the girl who jumps at every moment when talking to you. But I am the girl who keeps it all inside & regrets it later.
997. I bet he doesn't know that underneath my make-up; I have freckles. I bet he doesn't know that underneath my strength; I have sensitivity. I bet he doesn't know that underneath my smiles; I have tears. I bet he doesn't know that underneath my honesty; I have lies. I bet he doesn't know that underneath my shyness; I have personality. I bet he doesn't know that underneath my insecurity; I have confidence. I bet he doesn't know that underneath my heart; I have him. I love him, and he doesn't have a clue. <3
998. Friends aren’t supposed to be jealous when you meet a new guy. They’re supposed to ask if they have a brother.
999. Did you ever notice that there is always that particular line in that certain song that always stands out in that certain way and it reminds you of that one person?
1000. Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.
1001. After a while, you learn the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul. And you learn that love doesn't mean leaning and company doesn't mean security. You begin to learn that kisses aren't contracts and presents aren't promises. And you begin to accept your defeats with your head up and your eyes open, with the grace of an adult, not the grief of a child. You learn to build all your roads on today because tomorrow's ground is too uncertain for plans. After a while, you learn that even sunshine burns if you get too much. So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers. You learn that you really can endure, that you really are strong, and that you really do have worth. You learn that with every goodbye, there's a hello. So take chances. Tell the truth. Date someone totally wrong for you. Say no. Spend all of your cash. Say yes. Sleep an entire day. Read a book. Tell a story. Fall in love. Get to know someone random. Be random. Say I love you. Laugh at a stupid joke. Cry. Apologize. Tell someone how much they mean to you. Drink until the bottle's empty. Sing out loud. Tell an asshole how you feel. Let someone know what they're missing. Laugh until your stomach hurts. Live life.
1002. We are all capable of making ourselves happy but happiness is somewhat different when someone else does it for us it's sweeter.
1003. The people you don't even notice or you neglect often knows your worth and the people you care about the most makes you feel trashed.
1004. Technically, I’m single. Emotionally, I’m taken because in my heart, I'll always be his girl even if he doesn't know at all.
1005. If "PLAN A" doesn't work out don't worry, you still have 25 letters left.
1006. Sometimes, you just have to put a period on something that has to end and not just settle on a comma, why? Because time will come, you will realize that it's nicer to see a complete sentence, rather than seeing a phrase that doesn't make any sense.
1007. The stolen glance is the oldest trick we know, yet definitely the most obvious sign of hidden admiration.
1009. There's always that one person, no matter how long it's been, or how badly they've treated you, if they say I love you, you will say it back.
1010. I am hyper around my friends, classy in front of the guys, crazy around my family & at a loss for words when I see you.
1011. And he whispered to her "the only way I can hurt you is by holding your hand too tight."
1012. Life would be perfect if:
- Sweatpants were always sexy
- Mondays were fun
- Junk food was healthy
- Drama didn't exist
- Guys weren't so confusing
- Nothing was regrettable
- And goodbyes were only meant until tomorrow
1013. A box full of memories that make you cry: Do you burn them to forget your pain? Or keep them to remember how great it all was?
1014 .Tell me that you've had trouble sleeping; that you toss and turn from side to side; that it's my face you've been seeing in your dreams at night. Tell me that you wake up crying, and you're not exactly sure why. Tell me that something is missing in your life. Tell me that it's just me.
1015. Smile beautifully. Smile big. Smile confidently. That way everyone thinks you've got all kinds of secret things going on. & that keeps them wanting more & when they want more; you're automatically interesting.
- Paris Hilton
1016. While some girls doodle hearts, I doodle tiny stars, little wishes for everything to be okay.
1017. You have probably asked me who I liked and I said, "no one." But, what I really meant was, "no one but you."
1018. If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change into a new costume and coming back as a new character, would you slow down? Or speed up?
1019. You're the kind of guy that can make me sit on my bed; listen to music, and just smile. Just because the songs remind me of you.
1020. A wise man once said that every person should maintain at least 3 types of friends:
1. Person of your own age whom you can talk over your problems and goals with confidence.
2. Person older than you to whom you can confide and be assured of wise counsel.
3. Person younger than you whom you can help. It’s not only being helped but in helping others that you can find release from your inner tensions.