451. You have probably asked me who I liked and I said, “No one.” But what I really meant was, “No one but you.”
452. There comes a time when every life goes off course. In this desperate moment, you must choose your direction. Will you fight to stay on the path while others tell you who you are? Or will you label yourself? Will you be honored by your choice? Or will you embrace your new path. Each morning you choose to move forward or to simply give up.
- One Tree Hill
453. It hurts to miss someone who doesn’t know how to miss you. It hurts to love someone who doesn’t love you back. But most of all it hurts when you have learned to keep them but they are not even yours.
454. Life is all about waking up each day to discover something new, about meeting same people but making new conversation, walking thru old roads but still feeling nice about it, realizing that you have grown a day older but still feeling young at heart, meeting busy schedules but still finding time to smile, being nostalgic about gone days but looking forward to better days to come… little and simple things to enjoy yet it gives you much joy.
455. One very hard thing in this life is when you know inside you heart that you love the person but you run out of reasons to fight for what you feel.
456. I am missing someone right now. It is like part of me has been lost but I can’t do anything because in my absence he found his happiness.
457. Start thinking positively early in the day. Smile because when you put on a happy face, you will immediately start feeling better inside.
458. Even if you do things the right way, some would still be unsatisfied. Some will not appreciate what you say and what you do and there would always be people who would let you down too. But for as long as you speak honestly from the heart, you will be fine. This is not a perfect world. This is not a perfect life. Life is almost always unfair but life loves the person who dares live it.
459. They say, “Past is past. We need to move on to see the future.” But how can we move on when our past is the only thing we ever wanted in the future?
460. It is a lot easier to say I don’t love him anymore than to explain all the reasons why I still do.
461. To fall in love is so easy. Staying in love is a challenge. Letting go is the hardest part. And moving on is god damn suicide.
462. It is hard to let go of someone. You have an option to leave but you sometimes choose to stay. Why? It is because even the reason is stupid; you will still find it meaningful enough for you to hold on.
463. I don’t need someone perfect. I don’t even need a wealthy one. I just need someone who can understand and who can be with me in times I am under my unwanted attitude.
464. I choose to leave not because of selfish reasons but I just know that things will get worse if I would stay.
465. I have learned to stop loving someone. Unfortunately, I am starting not to love anyone else either.
466. Never ever reach a point where you regret something just because you thought it was a mistake. Remember: once upon a time, it made you smile.
467. Happiness is not that you never get angry, upset, irritated, frustrated or depressed. It is how fast you decide to get out of it.
468. I am aware that I am less than some people prefer me to be but most people are unaware that I am so much more than what they see.
469. I hate forcing myself to let go of a person that I want in my life. It is the only thing that makes sense but at the same time, it is the same thing that complicates me. I know that I am better off without that person yet I feel empty whenever I try to let go. So now I ask, is emptiness better than pain?”
470. No matter how many coins you throw into a fountain or the number of fingers you cross, if it is not meant to be, it simply won’t happen.
471. Someone said to me, “I love you.” I sneezed then I replied, “Sorry. I am allergic to bullshit lies.”
472. Sometimes, you just have to put a period on something that has to end and not just settle on a comma. Why? It is because time will come, you’ll realize that it is nicer to see a complete sentence rather than seeing a phrase that’s completely hanging and doesn’t make any sense.
473. Love is a big sacrifice isn’t it? You forgive and try to forget. You know you will cry but you still give it a try. You are hurt but you still continue to love. You were betrayed but you still hope and the next big hit? You have been left but you still wait.
474. Heartbreak is an odd kind of pain because you are not dying, you are not even sick. You are perfectly fine yet inside where your heart used to be, you hurt so much that you can’t breathe, you can’t sleep and you can’t stop the tears from falling. You may eat too much. You may not eat at all. Non- smokers light up. Non- drinkers find a bar. A broken heart is one of the world’s greatest equalizer because it can turn even the sweetest angel to a freaking evil.
475. It is better if he don’t recognize my existence rather than a fact that he knew I exist and yet gives me no worth.
476. There are the battles I have to fight in silence because I know that speaking up, saying something or doing something will make me lose.
477. Never change your personality for the sake of others because in this world, no one can play your role better that you. So be yourself and win the world. Just be true and be good.
478. Smile, it makes a world of difference. Dance, who knows when you won’t be able to? Cry, holding those emotions inside is bad for you. Kiss, it is one of the most wonderful things in this world. Laugh, what is the point in hiding happiness? Frown, why not let them know you are unhappy? Apologize, you don’t want to lose friends. Hug, there is no better feeling than being wrapped up close to someone you love. Live because life is everything.
479. The best part in falling in love is when you already knew from the start that it won’t work but still you went for it. And now, you are completely happy in pain.
480. Love is somehow making choices. It is either choosing happiness for other’s pain or choosing pain for other’s happiness.