421. Sometimes I wonder if I have a sign taped at my back that says, “Break my heart.”
422. Let your love be stringer than hate, hurt and anger. Learn the wisdom of compromise. For it is better to bend a little than to break.
423. When you kept on waiting but nobody came, it means that you have already let that one pass you by.
424. Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anybody else.
425. I always like walking in the rain because no one can see me crying.
426. Do you know why there are people who had a bad experience in love but they show you like it is nothing? They never show you they cry? It is simply because there are tears in the heart that never reach the eyes.
427. The world can bring you down. It can get you wrong. It can give you pain and even want to make you give up but in the end, just look back and remember, “I am with you all along.”
428. Mistakes make you think. They make you realize what you had, what you lost and what you have taken for granted. They make you realize that sometimes there are no next times, no time outs and no second chances.
429. Fairy tales usually starts with once upon a time and end with and they lived happily ever after. But for us, it is “They lived happily ever after once upon a time.”
430. Perhaps the saddest but most lovable thing that could happen to you is when you are talking to your ex the day before his wedding and he tells you, “This could have been us.”
431. When I was a kid, I fell from a tree but I managed to hold on to a branch. I was up there for a long time and waited. The silence, the pain in my arms, the blood pumping in my ears. Then I fell. I could not remember what happened when I hit the ground. All I can remember was the agony of holding on and the wonderful feeling of letting go.
432. We don’t need to find love nor love to find us because it is already with in us. It just needs to be awakened by someone who is willing to take your hand and walk with you on your never ending journey.
433. The human philosophy, “Why do we always reject those who love us and love someone who doesn’t love is in the first place?” it is because, “Unconsciously, we enjoy being hurt.”
434. We don’t look for love because it is lonely watching movies alone, because it is sad to eat meals on your own, because it is nice to cuddle up with someone on rainy days. We look for love because we want to be accepted for the sloppy ways we dress, for the clumsy way we eat, for bad hair days and for the simplicity in us. Love is an act of acceptance that with all our imperfections, we are accepted and loved.
435. The blame: If you see me falling for someone new, it is not because I love him. It is because you weren’t there to catch me.
The answer: When you thought I wasn’t there to catch you, it’s because you never gave me the chance, you have already grabbed a branch.
436. They say that if you felt real love and lost it, you will never be able to smile again. I am not sure of that’s true because I can still smile but it fuckin hurts.
437. People give up on love sometimes. That’s why God made the world round so that if two people who are meant to be would decide to walk on different paths, still at one point of the world, the ends of their roads will meet again.
438. You can never teach a guy to love you the way you wanted to be loved. You have to wait for him to do it in his own way at his own time. That’s the saddest part of being a girl.
439. Don’t worry about knowing people. Make yourself worth knowing.
4400. You should not have so sacrifice who you are just because someone else has a problem with it.
441. The best way to gain acceptance is to accept yourself first.
442. It is crazy to think how different your life would be if you never met those few people that changed everything.
443. Whenever I look at my palms, I wonder which of those funny, cute criss- cross lines made me so lucky that I have met you.
444. I know there will be risks, but I want to face them with you. It's wrong that we should only be half alive, half of ourselves. I love you, so here I am, standing in your doorway. I've always been standing in your doorway. Isn't it about time somebody saved your life?
445. Mistakes are painful, but they're the only way to tell you who you are.
446. You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, even months analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, should've and would have happened. Or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move on.
447. You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- Dr. Seuss
448. Happiness? It’s almost indescribable isn't it? Things don't necessarily have to be going right in your life, but they're okay. They're just good enough that you can smile and laugh, and maybe even love. It’s knowing all the things wrong in your life, but not focusing on them. It’s pushing the drama behind you and pushing that smile out front. It's not a fake front and secretly being miserable on the inside. No, it's dealing with all the crap in your life first, so you can enjoy being happy, really happy afterwards. You've got to cry to be able to appreciate a smile. There's no easy path to happiness. But when you reach it, not a million words can describe the feeling.
449. Isn't it scary how life can get so crazy and you can't go back, you just have to keep going through it.
450. You know how when you were a little kid and you believed in fairytale fantasies of what your life would be? White dress, prince charming who would carry you away to a castle on a hill. You would lie in bed at night and close your eyes and you had complete and utter faith. Santa clause, the tooth fairy, prince charming; they were so close you could taste them, but eventually - you grow up. One day you open your eyes and the fairy tale disappears. Most people turn to the things and people they can trust, but the thing is: it's hard to let go of that fairy tale entirely because almost everyone has that smallest bit of hope, of faith, that one day they will open their eyes and it will come true.