361. Studies show that smart girls are more depressed because they know that the world can lie.
362. A good apology has 3 parts: I’m sorry, it was my fault and how do I make it right? A lot of people usually miss the 3rd part.
363. The reason we are suffering is not because the love has ended but it still continues even after everything is over.
364. Every relationship, even friendship, is bound to fall apart when you start keeping things. Secrets don’t destroy everything, LYING does.
365. No matter how strong we hold on, still there comes a time that suddenly we FALL.
366. You might find out that the thing you hate so much might be the very same thing you’ll miss when it’s gone.
367. You can’t tap your back for a job well done. You can’t hug yourself for comfort. You can’t cry on your shoulders when tears fall. That’s why you have me in your life, to let me do whatever you can’t do.
368. Special is different from important. Special is someone you’ll never forget for the rest of you life. Important is someone you need for the rest of your life. Have you thought of it?
369. Deep down in my heart, I know that somehow, someday, we’ll be together… just you and me.
370. As quoted from a well respected psychotherapist, “The harder you try to forget someone, the more you think about him unconsciously.”
371. Forgiveness means letting go of a hurtful situation and moving on with your own happiness.
372. It’s okay to look back at the trash you’ve thrown away but never pick it up again – it’s dirty.
373. I wish I could love again but my heart refuse to try it because the last time I gave y heart, someone throws it way at thins point in time – I really don’t know where it is.
374. Care is the sweetest essence on the world. If someone says take care, it means that you live in that person’s heart until the last beat. Take care.
375. Never question if you’re in love because if you were, you wouldn’t need to ask.
376. Q: When is the best tie to tell someone you love him/her?
A: Before someone else does.
377. Somewhere between our laughs, our long talks, our stupid little fights and all of our jokes I fell in love.
378. Having a friend like you had made me feel happy in a million ways. Want to know why? It is because when God give us friends He tried to be fair but when I got you, I got more than my share.
379. Sometimes, the best way to search for something is to stay where you are.
380. It’s not enough to do things the right way. What’s more important is doing things for the right reasons.
381. Can I keep you and never let you go? Can I hold your hand and hug you tight? Can I tell the world how lucky I am to have you in my life? Or simply, can you be mine until the end of time?
382. I won’t stop when I know I’m getting tired and sick of someone. I will stop when I know I’ve already done my part.
383. If it takes courage to stand and fight for something. Sometimes, it takes even greater courage to just walk way and leave thing behind.
384. As Jay Adams says, “Forgiveness is a promise not a feeling.” When you forgive other people, you are making a promise not to use their past sin against them.
385. It takes a lot to know what is love. It is not the big things but the little things that can mean enough.
- The Perfect Fan
386. A guy and a girl can be just friends but at one point or another one of them will for the other. Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late or maybe just maybe forever.
387. Sad but true, “You can always forgive the people who hurt you but you can never forget what they did.”
388. The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.
389. Sometimes you need to be deaf for the sake of somebody. You need to be intensive to lessen the pain. You need to smile for the strength of others. And sometimes, you just need to sop because you are tired of everything.
390. When something goes wrong, it’s more important to decide who is going to start fixing things rather than thinking who is to be blamed for it.