871. The greatest gift you can give to someone is time because it is like giving a portion of your life that you can never get back.
872. Moving on is not about never looking back. It is taking a glance at yesterday and noticing how much you’ve grown since then.
873. I drink. I fight. I flirt. That’s how people see me. They can’t do anything about it. What they don’t know is that I only drink with people I know will take care of me when I get drunk. I fight when there’s something to fight for especially for my love one’s sake. And I only flirt with the one I know who only flirts with me and no one else.
874. Be with someone who knows your worth. You don’t need too many people to be happy just a few real ones who appreciate you for who you are.
875. There is nothing wrong in showing your love for someone. Let it flow in a right way. Don’t expect, just make them feel loved by you.
876. We all want things to change but once they do, we wonder why things can’t go back to the way they were.
877. The fact that you can’t kiss your elbow is enough to make you realize that some things seem to be so close yet they are bound to be beyond your reach.
878. It is fun being a strong person. You feel invincible like you can face anything that comes your way but you know what sucks being one? It is when people know that you are strong and they think that it’s okay to hurt you.
You can’t hurt someone who feel nothing special for you.
You can’t be hurt by anyone unless that person is somewhat special for you.
880. Don’t you feel mad whenever your sweet dreams are ruined by waking up? I guess that is how life tells us, to wake up from fake beliefs and move on to save is from hurting ourselves/
881. Waiting for the right time may not always be the smart thing to do because sometimes, the wrong moment could be the most perfect of all.
882. Would you rather know or not know? Some say that what you don’t won’t hurt you. But what if you know that you don’t know something, won’t that hurt too?
883. When you have found a reason to walk away, never look back just keep on walking.
884. IRONIC TRUTH:
“The one who’s good in taking care of other people is the same person who needs someone to take care of them.”
885. I don’t stop when I am tired. I only stop when I am done especially in loving someone.
886. All this time, I have been looking for reasons to stay when there are million of reasons slapped on my face for me to go.
887. Oprah says, “Leaving a love you’ve suddenly outgrown can be heartbreaking but it also shows that you are strong enough to walk away from a relationship that no longer makes you happy. Moving out of your comfort zone can be down right scary but it also proves just how brave you are to take on the unknown. Stronger, braver, wiser. You always do a little growing up every time you do a little letting go.
888. Most people are stronger than they know. They just forget to believe it sometimes.
889. Real friends are not those who are always around you when everything is almost perfect. They are the ones who dig deep into the ground when you’re down just to put you up and say everything’s going to be alright.
890. “In the face of true love, don’t just give up even if the object of your affection is begging you to.” - Chuck Bass, Gossip Girl
891. Stupidity: giving up a fight knowing you had a chance to win.
Love: fighting though you knew from the very start that you will never win.
Or is it the other way around?
892. You get in the biggest fights with the people you care about the most because those are the relationships you are willing to fight for.
893. Sometimes, you just have to pretend that you are happy just to stop everyone from asking you what the hell happened
894. I always fall for that one guy who is so out of reach but close enough to make it hurt.
895. Nurses are not supermen. They read patient’s chart not their minds. They also have their own insecurities, problems and difficulties in life. They possess strength yet they are vulnerable. They know how to get hurt. So in case your expectations to them become a little too high, think again. Remember what the song “Superman” says, “even heroes have the right to bleed.”
896. Life has great options. But we don’t always have to pick what seems to be the best. Sometimes the best and the perfect are not always what makes as happy.
897. Be happy not because everything’s perfect nor because everything goes your way. Be happy because everything sucks but you are doing just fine.
898. If someone cheats on you, there are two questions that you should ask them: did you forget that you were committed? Or you remembered but you just didn’t care?
899. You will know you made the right decision when you pick up the harder choice and your heart is at peace.
900. Love isn’t always a fairytale.
1. There are people who give so much love to those who don’t love them back.
2. There are some who feel so loved and find out in the end that they were fooled.
3. There are some who is into mutual love but can’t call their partner as their own because someone already holds the title.
4. There are some who give so much love but the other won’t believe because s/he always considers your past.
5. There are some who receive so much love but can’t seem to move on from previous relationship.
6. Others just want to play the game and choose their playmate.
Now, which story is yours?