<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
information
shut up and sit down

There's one thing a quote does that nothing and no-one else can do; it can become a part of you. You may never meet the person who said it, but that person is now a companion. Quotes help you get over pain. Feel loved. Make you smile & laugh and help you through those tough days when you think no-one else knows what you're going through. To share your english quotes, tagalog quotes, jokes, corny pick-up lines, bob ong quotes just send them at quotesbox@yahoo.com or 09199573767 for SMART 09275990427 for GLOBE.


affiliates
hook me up

Ahmed. Aileen. AJ. Alexx. Alona. Alyssa. Ameraberr. An - An. Andi. Angela. Anjhelikah. Ann. Arah. Arianne. Arriane. Athena. Aurora. Awpel. B. Belle. Bianx. Blanne. Blood Eater. Bonz. C. Candice. Caryl. Cath. Charchar. Charmoii. Chie. Chrissy. Claiie. Daniella. Dean. Den. Divina. Eica. Enday. Epi. Erika. Eura. Gem. Genyze. Ghera. Gie. Gladys. Gryshee. Hersixth. Jara. Jatrice. Jeanne. Jeru. Jha. Jhanna. Jhie. Jillian. Jnx. Joan. Joane. Jonaxx Stories. Joshua. Joycee. Joyxe. Karen. Kathleen. Kezhia. Khristel. Kirstie. Kyra. Lara. Lavinia. Lei. Lhyzie. Lin. Lyzlyz. Mae. Mai. Marga. Marion. Marla. Marlene. Marly. Marky. Marrien. Mary Angel. Melody. Mervz. Mia. Milrose. Mimi. Mikayla. Miraa. Mocha. Monikels. Nadine. Nelou. Nettie. Nikki. Nishy. Neym. Nijin. Nikka. Nikz. Omi. Oswald. Paola. Paola. Patricia. Paw. Porxuhh. Rae. Rania. Ranyah. Rare Footages. Rej. Rianne. Rie. Riecel. RJ. Rod. Roland. Rosa. Roxy. Rubee. Ruby. Russet. Sah. Sam. Shalee. Shalla. Super Gulaman. Survey Girl. Steffie. Thea. Thel. Tin. Traveler's Journey. Vijay. Vulture. Yal.


tagboard
scream your lungs

memories
scary flashbacks

SPECIAL POSTS

Twilight 1-30

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES

Inspirational Quotes 1- 30
Inspirational Quotes 31- 60

QUOTES

Quotes 1- 30
Quotes 31- 60
Quotes 61- 90
Quotes 90- 120
Quotes 121- 150
Quotes 151- 180
Quotes 180- 210
Quotes 211-240
Quotes 240- 270
Quotes 271- 300
Quotes 301- 330
Quotes 331- 360
Quotes 361- 390
Quotes 391- 420
Quotes 421- 450
Quotes 451- 480
Quotes 481- 510
Quotes 511- 540
Quotes 541- 570
Quotes 571- 600
Quotes 601- 630
Quotes 631- 660
Quotes 661- 690
Quotes 691- 720
Quotes 721- 750
Quotes 751- 780
Quotes 781- 810
Quotes 810 -840
Quotes 841- 870
Quotes 870- 900
Quotes 901- 930
Quotes 931- 960
Quotes 961- 990
Quotes 991-1020
Quotes 1021- 1050
Quotes 1051- 1080
Quotes 1081- 1110
Quotes 1111 - 1140
Quotes 1141 - 1170
Quotes 1171 - 1200
Quotes 1201 - 1230
Quotes 1231 - 1260
Quotes 1261 - 1290
Quotes 1291 - 1320
Quotes 1321 - 1350
Quotes 1351 - 1380
Quotes 1381 - 1410
Quotes 1411 - 1440
Quotes 1441 - 1470
Quotes 1471 - 1500
Quotes 1501 - 1530
Quotes 1531 - 1560
Quotes 1561 - 1590

SHORT STORIES

Short Stories 1-30

TAGALOG QUOTES

Tagalog Quotes 1- 25
Tagalog Quotes 26- 50
Tagalog Quotes 51- 75
Tagalog Quotes 76- 100
Tagalog Quotes 101 -130
Tagalog Quotes 131- 160
Tagalog Quotes 161 - 180
Tagalog Quotes 181 - 210

BOB ONG QUOTES

Bob Ong Tips
Bob Ong Quotes 1- 25
Bob Ong Quotes 26-50
Bob Ong Quotes 51 - 80

JOKES

Jokes 1 - 30
Jokes 31 - 45
Jokes 45 - 75
Jokes 76 - 100
Jokes 101 -125
Jokes 126 - 150
Jokes 151 - 180
Jokes 181 - 210
Jokes 211 - 240
Jokes 241 - 270
Jokes 271 - 300
Jokes 301 - 330
Jokes 331 - 360
Jokes 361 - 390

CORNY PICK - UP LINES

Pick - up Lines 1- 20
Pick - up Lines 21 - 40
Pick - up Lines 41 - 60
Pick - up Lines 61 - 80
Pick - up Lines 81 - 100
misc
anything goes here


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Quotes 1111 - 1140
Sunday, February 8, 20092:26 PM
1111. I cried last night, not because I missed him or even wanted him, but because I have finally realized that I am going to be alright without him.

1112. If all people are just honest with their real feeling, I am sure no one’s gonna be hurt because everybody would be aware if it is a lie or not.

1113. There are ways to be happy: improve your reality or lower your expectations.

1114. Missing someone is not about how long it has been since you have seen or talked with them, it is about every moment your doing something and your wishing they were right there with you.

1115. Don’t force yourself to forget the person you love. Never use other people just to forget him because you don’t know how it hurts for the person you are trying to love especially when he’s already falling in love with you.

1116. I hope vampires really do exist. If they do, then I wish I am in love with one who’s also deep in love with me. One who would be fascinated to watch me sleeping. One who doesn’t have the strength to stay away from me anymore. One who would risk everything just to make me safe again. And lastly, one who would not save me not because I am his prey but because I am his life.

1117. No matter how painful your decision has been, as long as you can sleep well at night, it means that you made the right choice.

1118. We live the life of an unfinished novel, still waiting to be written. Depending on how long we live, the longer the chapters. Depending on how interesting we are, the more we appeal to others. We're often judged by our covers. Sometimes, some people decide to just quit reading us. We're just forgotten until someone finds us. Our characters can develop throughout the novel, but our chapters can never be edited.

1119. He keeps hurting you over & over again yet, you keep going back He's just that one boy you can't seem to let go of he's the one who stole your heart & you're not ready to get it back yet.

1120. There's no doubt about it, breakups suck. But in the first few hours or days or weeks that follow, there's one important truth you need to recognize: some things can't and shouldn't be fixed, especially that loser who dumped you or forced you to dump him. It's over for a reason, and deep down inside, you probably know what that reason is.

1121. It may seem that I haven't been thinking of you & that this memory of you I've held in my heart, I've finally been able to let it go. I'm just trying to give you some space, give you some time to realize how much you mean to me & hopefully you'll pick up your act & come back. You & I both know that deep inside this thing we got going on isn't ever going to stop. Because as much as I cry, fight & stress about you, I wouldn't do it if I didn't think that you were worth it. Whoever you decide to let take my place, just remember that it won't be for long because even though we're not together, please don't doubt that it was real. I don't know what else to do but to wait, wait for better things, better days. A better time for us so that this time, we're gonna make it. I don't want a fresh start; I want to learn from our mistakes together. You know I'd do anything for you. I want to see how far you'll go for me. There are a lot of things I want, & you're not one of them. I need you. I keep trying to push away these feelings & hide the underneath anything that will keep me sane for the day. Me & you, we're just the 8th wonder of the world. I'm dying inside because I hope what I'm saying isn't too late. Ask anyone that knows me well; the best part about me was you.

1122. You know the beautiful thing about love? It's so powerful. Nothing else can make people do the things that love can make them do. it's the only emotion that can make people fight, give their all to something or someone. It’s the only thing that can make people hold on when they would have otherwise given up. Love is strong, it is powerful, and it is rare. So when people find it, they marvel at the power of it. And they keep holding on, because it is the truest form of ecstasy. The world cannot survive without love. It’s the only thing that can get people to hold on anymore.

1123. When life knocks you down, try to land on your back because if you can look up, you can get up. Let your reason get you back up.

1124. Remember all of the good times & all of the special people that were with you during them. Let go of the past, but never forget it because there are a great many things that can be learned from what you have been through. & most importantly: follow your heart, stand up for what you believe in, & take your own path, always do what you want to do.

1125. It's times like this when you realize who your real friends are, you learn that being fake doesn't cut it, holding back doesn't make it, and sometimes being best friends isn't worth it.

1126. We live in a world where it’s easier to fake a smile & act like everything’s fine than to fall apart & cry & to have people ask you why. It’s just easier to explain why your happy than trying to sort through all the complicated reasons why your not, especially when you don’t know why the smile that you wear is fake.

1127. He honestly isn't that cute. He isn't incredibly buff. The things he does are pretty dorky sometimes. But he has a way of making me smile, making me smile like I haven't smiled in a long time. He's the guy who has seen me at my worst with tears running down my face and my pajamas on with my hair mess and no make-up on. And you know those dimples of his have a way of making my worst day the best one ever.

1128. Have you ever wanted to be the girl that: The gets a hug and kiss every day? The girl that gets to wear his hoodie or gets to cuddle every night? The girl that he calls every morning and every night because her boyfriend wanted to be the first hello, and the last goodbye of the day. The girl that he misses and thinks about nonstop, and when you see each other, he holds her tight. The girl he talks about to his friends, and scared that he'll lose her some way, somehow. The girl he goes crazy without talking to her once a day. Yeah, I've dreamt of that once. Or how about, the girl whose boyfriend that lives miles away, but he'll call her and text her all he can. He's jealous of all her friends that are boys, because they can see her everyday, but he can't. Or the girl that makes him laughs and smiles and he hates her being upset. They have cute nicknames that actually have meaning. She can act mad, but he sees right through her. But the one thing she loves is that he gets her and understands her feelings and love for him. Yeah, I wanted to be his girl.

1129. You don’t think that I knew you well? Maybe I didn’t know the exact town you were born in or the time of day that you were born. Maybe I didn’t know the names of all your aunts & uncles & maybe I got some of the names of your old friends mixed up. But don’t try to tell me that I didn’t know you. I could see by the way you looked when I passed you in the hallway what kind of day you were having. When you answered your phone I could tell what you were doing or how much fun you were having. I knew when something was really wrong because your face lost its brightness & I knew when you just needed a friend because I could tell from the sound of your voice. Don’t try to tell me I didn’t know you. I knew you more than everyone else. Don’t say I forgot about you either because you know that you pushed me away.
1130. Your first day of kindergarten was scary, your last day of middle school made you cry, & the end of high school will blow your mind. It’s all the memories in between we’ll remember & cherish forever.

1131. Nobody understands how much I miss you. I miss how we used to talk for hours and I miss all the things we used to do. I try so hard not to admit to myself that I still feel this way. I would give anything to have you again.

1132. Twenty years from now, I’m gonna look back and remember that you were the one person who could turn every frown into a smile with a few simple words, the person who lifted my head when I was losing faith in myself, the person who carried tears on her shoulders after every fight, breakup and death, the person who accepted who I was when everyone else laughed in my face, the person who accepted every decision I made, the person who knew who I really was, and the person who made the biggest difference in my life: my best friend.

1133. It brings out the worst in me when you're not around. I miss the sound of your voice. The silence is so loud. There's no one else since I found you.

1134. You're that guy that no matter how many more guys I go through, I'll always have a thing for you.

1135. You can't pretend you never think about us. We had our problems but we had good times too. And the summer where everything started. Remember those nights when we pretended it would never end? Maybe you can, but I can't forget everything so easily. Our racing hearts and your laughter still sometimes reach my ears. Don't you want those days back? Please tell me you do. Because I don't think you regret us. I don't think I can hear you say you regret me.

1136. No school book will ever teach you how to love yourself, no teacher will ever tell you how to heal and no class can help you learn how to brush yourself off and try again.

1137. You always have those friends when you can do the stupidest things with & just laugh about it together.

1138. We live in a world where it’s easier to fake a smile & act like everything’s fine than to fall apart & cry & to have people ask you why. It’s just easier to explain why your happy than trying to sort through all the complicated reasons why your not, especially when you don’t know why the smile that you wear is fake.

1139. If he is always strong enough to show me that he doesn’t care about how I feel then I’ll be smart enough to let him know that I’m better off without him.
1140. I don’t know what I feel, I know I should be sad but I’m not. I know I must be crying right now but I can’t. I’m not sad. I’m not happy. I’m not angry and I’m not okay. Is this what they call emptiness?

Labels:

back to the top