931. Technically, I’m single. Emotionally, I’m completely taken because in my heart, I’ll always be his woman even if he doesn’t know it at all.
932. I want her to be happy, no matter what that means. I want her to find someone who will treat her with all the love she deserved from me. I want her to meet someone who will see her always as I do now.
- Bruce Almighty
933. Cute guys are amazing. Not the super sexy guys, who are too shallow, even for themselves but the ones who are sort of clumsy and dorky at times and who are always sort of sweet. They are the ones worth keeping.
934. We get bigger, we get taller, and we get older. But, for the most part, we're still a bunch of kids, running around the playground, trying desperately to fit in.
- Grey's Anatomy
935. Although we adore men individually, we agree that as a group they’re rather stupid
- Mary Poppins
936. No girl should ever forget: that she doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her.
- Marilyn Monroe
937. Every relationship is messed up, but what makes it perfect is if you still want to be there when things really suck.
938. Did you know she has 7 laughs? One when something really makes her laugh. One when she’s making plans. One when she is laughing out of politeness. One when she is uncomfortable. One when she is making fun of herself. One when she’s having fun with her friends. And one, when she is thinking about you.
- Win a date with Tad Hamilton
939. Newsflash: Everyone's scared. That's no reason to run away.
- The Perfect Man
940. I’m scared of everything. I’m scared of what I saw, what I’ve done. Of who I am. But most of all, I’m scared of walking out of this room, and never feeling the rest of my life, the way I feel when I’m with you.
- Dirty Dancing
941. Things don't go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be.
942. You know what’s funny? Those things that you did when we were together that would always piss me off are the things that I miss the most. You know when you’d never stop talking when I was trying to watch a movie? Or how you would always be a smart ass? Or how about the times when you insisted that you loved me more? When you’d playfully make fun of me for saying something wrong, or when you’d pick me up and carry me and throw me in the snow. Or, what about when you would call later than you were supposed to. Those are the things I want back. It’s weird; I used to think that when I was apart from you, I’d be glad I wouldn’t have to put up with them. But now those are the things I miss the most.
943. I’m not that good of a person. I make mistakes I have regrets. I act a lot slower than I really am. I cry. I laugh way too loud when something isn’t really that funny. And sometimes the mean things people say about me can really get to me. But, when I’m with you, I found none of that matter because you make me smile. Being with all the girls in the world doesn't make you a man but making one girl feel like she is the world well that does.
944. I hate that time before you go to sleep at night because that's when all the thoughts you've been trying to avoid start to linger in your mind.
945. I’m afraid of being alone. When people come into my life, I push them away. I don't know why. I know I'm scared, I don't know if it’s of commitment, of everything in the middle, or of losing them in the end. But I try, I do, I try to let people in, but right when they walk through the front door, they're already being pushed out. Maybe I'm afraid of love.
946. Never use failure as an excuse for not trying again. We may not be able to reclaim the loss, undo the damage or reverse the consequences, but we can always make a new start.
947. Just a thought: If people talk behind your back, it simply means you are several steps ahead of them.
948. Life will never provide warranties and guarantees. It can only provide possibilities and opportunities. It’s up to us to convert them into success. Be happy.
949. "There's no shame in being afraid. Hell, we're all afraid. What you got to do is figure out what you're afraid of, because when you put a face on it you can beat it. Better yet, you can use it. Looking back on what I said all those years ago, all the hopes and dreams I had, I've come to the conclusion that if having things turn out the way you wanted them to is a measure of a successful life, then some would say I'm a failure."
-One Tree Hill
950. Sometimes you have to let them go not because you suddenly stopped caring for them, but to see if they care enough to come back.
951. Sometimes, no matter how much you like someone, their just not good for you.
952. Sometimes you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and where you want to be.
- Gossip Girl
953. They say you can't live without love. Yeah, well oxygen's more important.
954. Apologizing is like whiteout. It covers up the mistake, but it never totally goes away.
955. Now I don't like using words like forever but I will love you until the end of today and in the morning when I remember everything you are, I know I’ll fall for you all over again.
956. I can sit & tell myself I'm over you a million times a day but when I'm standing there next to you every word just fades away.
957. People don't change; they just find new ways of lying to you.
958. Men hate to cry, they rarely ever do. But, when a man cries over you, you know he loves you. Because men only cry when they lost something or are afraid of losing something that they love as much or more than themselves.
959. Here's a big fuck you to the calls I waited for. The dates I hoped for. The love I wanted. The tears I cried and the heart you broke, asshole.
960. Go date all those girls. Go date whoever your heart desires because eventually when you're done with all those girls and you find out none of them really loved you; you're going to think about me, and how much I loved you. You never even gave me one chance, and you're going to want a try. But you know what? I’m not going to be there this time