331. There comes a time when every life goes off course. In this desperate moment, you must choose your direction. Will you fight to stay on the path while others tell you who you are?
Or will you label yourself? Will you be honored by your choice? Or will you embrace your new path? Each morning, you choose to move forward or to simply give up.
-One Tree Hill
332. The important element of friendship is communication. That’s the reason why my fingers are still pressing the keys of my phone because I don’t want to cut the line that connects us.
333. For every girl with a broken heart, there’s always a boy with a scotch tape. Adhesive is nice but time will come when the paste would wear off and the roll of tape would be empty. Then the broken pieces of her heart would start falling again. What she really needs is a man who would lovingly take the time to gather the fragments, put them in a pot to melt and reshape it with his heart as the mold so it won’t fall into pieces again.
334. Others say that it feels so good to be in love, but why does it feels so bitter to me?
335. It is not destiny that determines love. It is choice. Our so – called destiny is a lie. Relationships last long not because they’re destined to last long. Relationships last long because two brave people made a choice – to keep it, to fight for it and to work for it. Meanwhile, other relationships fail not because they are destined to fail. They failed because one of the two or both made the choice – to set each of the other free.
336. We at times sit at one corner alone, appreciating life as we see it thru our eyes. Suddenly, someone surprises us, shares that corner until it becomes the world.
337. Bring single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now, it means that you’re pretty, sexy and you’re taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with.
- Sex in the City
338. Sometimes I doubt the existence of the one. They say there’s always the right one for you, the one you’ll grow old and spend forever with, the one who’ll walk you home in the rain – the right one, but if there is really a right one then why do all the wrong ones feel so right?
339. It has never been a question of who forges but sometimes there’s a definite pain on being the only one who remembers everything.
340. To walk is what I always do. But I prefer not to look back to people who are no longer walking with me. Then someone asked me, “Why did you just let other people leave you?” Then I answered, “Life is a long journey. I won’t be wasting my time waiting for people who don’t want to share the walk with me.”
341. A big jar full of water gets emptied by just a small hole. Meaning? A single pain could drain the happiness of a loving heart.
342. It’s just something that happens as we age up, we realize that it’s not important to have friends, what’s important is to have real ones.
343. If yesterday didn’t end up the way you planned it always remember that “if God wanted your yesterday to be perfect, He doesn’t need to create today.”
344. If a person makes you smile and laugh with just little acts, for sure he/ she can make you cry too, right?
345. Being a nurse isn’t about grades, it’s about being who we are. No book can teach you how to cry with a patient. No class can teach you how to tell their family that their parents have died or are dying. No professor can teach you how to find dignity in giving someone a bed bath. A nurse is not about the pills or the charting. It’s about being able to love people when they are at their weakest moments.
346. Starting all over again is not that bad for when you restart, you get another chance to make things right.
347. They say, “Smart people usually have stupid hearts.” I say, “With the rate my stupid heart is going, damn I must be a freaking genius.”
347. Love is like drinking a wine. Once you have too much of it, you begin to act stupid. Love moderately.
348. When you’re committed, it’s okay to go out, to have fun with friends, to party all night and meet new acquaintances. Remember coyote ugly? Always look available but never be available.
349. Don’t always say that “there is still time” because there also a concept of “too late.”
350. Each day, your heart beats around 100, 000 times. Don’t be contented with a beating heart. Let your heart beats for a reason.
351. Do you know what makes the first love different? It’s the only history in one’s life that never repeats itself.
352. The sweetness of a person will make you happy but it will bring confusion if you will see the same person with the same sweetness with someone else.
353. I’d rather appreciate one rose and a kind word from a friend while I’m here than a truck of different flowers when I’m gone.
354. Find arms that will hold you at your weakest, eyes that will see you at your ugliest, a heart that will love you at your worst and not those who will love you just because you are the strongest, the prettiest and the best.
355. I asked a kid, “What is love?” The kid answered, “Love is when a puppy licks your face.” I laughed the he added, “even after you left him alone all day.”
356. When a woman leaves, it is because she has to. But when a man leaves, it is because he has two.
357. If you can’t get over it, then don’t. You have the every right to torture yourself.
358. No matter how bitter a coffee gets, a bite of a sweet cookie changes everything.
359. Despite the numbness of the cold world, there will always be that one person who will give you his/ her warm hug. There will always be that someone.
360. The world most beautiful sentence, “But I love you.” The world’s most painful sentence, “I love you BUT…”