151. One night a boy was talking to his best friend about this girl he really likes.
Boy: I’m going to confess to her tonight.
Girl: Really? That’s great! I’m excited to know who she is! What are you going to tell her?
Boy: I love you. I’m sorry for everything I’ve done to you, when all the while; all I wanted was to be your knight in shining armor. Would you be my princess?
Girl: Aww, that’s so sweet! Go ahead and tell her!
Boy: I already did=)
152. One of life’s mysterious lessons: if you don’t want to get involved, never comfort a fragile heart. Love is easily mistaken for sympathy and empathy.
153. Sometimes, it’s better to feel insane and not know what’s been done than to be sane and know everything will and truth will hurt all at the same time.
154. Never take someone’s feelings as a joke you will never know how much it will fucking hurt.
155. Just because I’m single doesn’t mean I don’t know a thing about love. In fact being SOLO is a lot wiser than being in the wrong relationship.
156. Beauty is not in the face. Beauty is a light in the heart.
- Kahlil Gibran
157. It’s better to enjoy life committing mistakes and learn rather than playing safe in your entire life and learned nothing at all.
158. Just because people treat you like a loser doesn’t mean you’re one. The thing that matters most is what you think of yourself. So if there’s something you really want or something you want to be then the only person standing in your way is yourself.
159. How can you simple forget that someone if he/ she has given you so much to remember?
160. Something worth reflecting on: the longer you stay with the things you don’t really enjoy equates to every moment you lose with what could be a happy life.
161. The best feeling in the world is realizing you’re perfectly happy without the thing you thought you needed the most.
162. No matter how bad your day becomes, it is so relieving that at its end, there is someone waiting for you to make everything alright.
163. What’s love? It’s when you find someone who didn’t meet any of your standards and yet you say, “I’ve found the right one.”
164. I may talk everyday like I won’t ever get tired, laugh as if it’s my last. I give advice to problems as if I know how to handle mine. I live my life as if everything’s just fine but the truth is, giving up is already next in line.
165. When you lose someone you love you are changed in one of two ways: you either become bitter or better.
166. If you’re losing someone that you really love, never be afraid because if that person does loves you a lot he would take the risk to find you again.
167. They say things don’t accidentally happen. If they are bound to happen, they surely will. So you’re not just an accident because I was meant to know you for a reason.
168. I don’t know who I’m going to be 10 years from now, where I’ll be in my life, what I’ll have by then but I hope one thing would be certain, that my friends now will still be my friends by then.
169. Somebody asked me, “Are you taken?” I answered, “Yes, I’m taken!” then I turned around with tears in my eyes as I whispered, “Taken. Taken for granted by someone I love.”
170. Men cheat because they aren’t satisfied with their girls. Women cheat because they’re unloved.
171. Sometimes broken love is like this: I will still be thinking of you just the same way. I will still be feeling those butterflies in my stomach whenever you’re around. I will still look at you with such wonder of how someone so near to perfection came my way. I will still care for you just the same way. I will still pray for you every night before I sleep. But the only difference is that you will never ever know.
172. I know I have made my shares of mistakes in life and I had been wrong about a lot of things. But there is one thing I do know and I will always know, I was never wrong about knowing you.
173. It’s hard to open your eyes if your dreams are too sweet but sometimes it’s a must to wake up because it’s the only reasonable way to see reality.
174. Always remember, no matter how bad you are, you are not totally useless. You can always be used as a bad example.
175. There’s nothing wrong in keeping a secret if telling the truth will hurt someone.
- Serena, Gossip Girls
176. They say we’re too old to play hide and seek but if I were given a chance, I’d give anything just to hear someone say, “Boom! I found you!”
177. You can’t force yourself to forget something because the only reason why we forget is when a better memory has taken its place.
178. No person has the right to condemn you on how you repair your heart because no one knows how much you’re hurting.
- Grey’s Anatomy
179. Wouldn’t it be sweet when your lying on your bed with your loved one holding your hand, touching your hair while saying, “Just go to sleep, don’t worry. I’ll still love you tomorrow.”
180. Having someone to sit beside you is nice. Having someone to wipe your tears away is great. Having someone to hug you to sleep at night is wonderful. But trust me, being that someone to somebody feels even better.