<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
information
shut up and sit down

There's one thing a quote does that nothing and no-one else can do; it can become a part of you. You may never meet the person who said it, but that person is now a companion. Quotes help you get over pain. Feel loved. Make you smile & laugh and help you through those tough days when you think no-one else knows what you're going through. To share your english quotes, tagalog quotes, jokes, corny pick-up lines, bob ong quotes just send them at quotesbox@yahoo.com or 09199573767 for SMART 09275990427 for GLOBE.


affiliates
hook me up

Ahmed. Aileen. AJ. Alexx. Alona. Alyssa. Ameraberr. An - An. Andi. Angela. Anjhelikah. Ann. Arah. Arianne. Arriane. Athena. Aurora. Awpel. B. Belle. Bianx. Blanne. Blood Eater. Bonz. C. Candice. Caryl. Cath. Charchar. Charmoii. Chie. Chrissy. Claiie. Daniella. Dean. Den. Divina. Eica. Enday. Epi. Erika. Eura. Gem. Genyze. Ghera. Gie. Gladys. Gryshee. Hersixth. Jara. Jatrice. Jeanne. Jeru. Jha. Jhanna. Jhie. Jillian. Jnx. Joan. Joane. Jonaxx Stories. Joshua. Joycee. Joyxe. Karen. Kathleen. Kezhia. Khristel. Kirstie. Kyra. Lara. Lavinia. Lei. Lhyzie. Lin. Lyzlyz. Mae. Mai. Marga. Marion. Marla. Marlene. Marly. Marky. Marrien. Mary Angel. Melody. Mervz. Mia. Milrose. Mimi. Mikayla. Miraa. Mocha. Monikels. Nadine. Nelou. Nettie. Nikki. Nishy. Neym. Nijin. Nikka. Nikz. Omi. Oswald. Paola. Paola. Patricia. Paw. Porxuhh. Rae. Rania. Ranyah. Rare Footages. Rej. Rianne. Rie. Riecel. RJ. Rod. Roland. Rosa. Roxy. Rubee. Ruby. Russet. Sah. Sam. Shalee. Shalla. Super Gulaman. Survey Girl. Steffie. Thea. Thel. Tin. Traveler's Journey. Vijay. Vulture. Yal.


tagboard
scream your lungs

memories
scary flashbacks

SPECIAL POSTS

Twilight 1-30

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES

Inspirational Quotes 1- 30
Inspirational Quotes 31- 60

QUOTES

Quotes 1- 30
Quotes 31- 60
Quotes 61- 90
Quotes 90- 120
Quotes 121- 150
Quotes 151- 180
Quotes 180- 210
Quotes 211-240
Quotes 240- 270
Quotes 271- 300
Quotes 301- 330
Quotes 331- 360
Quotes 361- 390
Quotes 391- 420
Quotes 421- 450
Quotes 451- 480
Quotes 481- 510
Quotes 511- 540
Quotes 541- 570
Quotes 571- 600
Quotes 601- 630
Quotes 631- 660
Quotes 661- 690
Quotes 691- 720
Quotes 721- 750
Quotes 751- 780
Quotes 781- 810
Quotes 810 -840
Quotes 841- 870
Quotes 870- 900
Quotes 901- 930
Quotes 931- 960
Quotes 961- 990
Quotes 991-1020
Quotes 1021- 1050
Quotes 1051- 1080
Quotes 1081- 1110
Quotes 1111 - 1140
Quotes 1141 - 1170
Quotes 1171 - 1200
Quotes 1201 - 1230
Quotes 1231 - 1260
Quotes 1261 - 1290
Quotes 1291 - 1320
Quotes 1321 - 1350
Quotes 1351 - 1380
Quotes 1381 - 1410
Quotes 1411 - 1440
Quotes 1441 - 1470
Quotes 1471 - 1500
Quotes 1501 - 1530
Quotes 1531 - 1560
Quotes 1561 - 1590

SHORT STORIES

Short Stories 1-30

TAGALOG QUOTES

Tagalog Quotes 1- 25
Tagalog Quotes 26- 50
Tagalog Quotes 51- 75
Tagalog Quotes 76- 100
Tagalog Quotes 101 -130
Tagalog Quotes 131- 160
Tagalog Quotes 161 - 180
Tagalog Quotes 181 - 210

BOB ONG QUOTES

Bob Ong Tips
Bob Ong Quotes 1- 25
Bob Ong Quotes 26-50
Bob Ong Quotes 51 - 80

JOKES

Jokes 1 - 30
Jokes 31 - 45
Jokes 45 - 75
Jokes 76 - 100
Jokes 101 -125
Jokes 126 - 150
Jokes 151 - 180
Jokes 181 - 210
Jokes 211 - 240
Jokes 241 - 270
Jokes 271 - 300
Jokes 301 - 330
Jokes 331 - 360
Jokes 361 - 390

CORNY PICK - UP LINES

Pick - up Lines 1- 20
Pick - up Lines 21 - 40
Pick - up Lines 41 - 60
Pick - up Lines 61 - 80
Pick - up Lines 81 - 100
misc
anything goes here


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Short Stories 1- 30
Sunday, September 14, 20085:58 PM
1. Conversation between ex’s
Girl: Your new girlfriend is pretty. (I bet she stole your heart)
Boy: yeah, she is. (But you’re still the most beautiful girl I know)
Girl: I heard she’s funny & amazing. (All the stuff I wasn’t)
Boy: She sure is. (But she’s nothing compared to you)
Girl: I bet you know everything about her by now (Like how you knew just about everything about me)
Boy: Only the stuff that count (I can’t even remember the stuff she tells me when I think of you)
Girl: Well, I hope you guys last. (Because we never did)
Boy: I hope we do too. (Whatever happened to me & you?)
Girl: Well I got to go. (Before I start to cry)
Boy: Yeah me too. (I hope you don’t cry)
Girl: Bye. (I still love you)
Boy: Later. (I never stopped)

2. Girl: Do you really love me?
Boy: Of course I do.
Girl: I want to hear you say it.
Boy: I don’t have to.
Girl: Why not?
Boy: Because...
Girl: I just want to hear you say it in words.
Boy: I can’t...
The girl started to cry softly and said:
Then you don’t love me...
The two continued to walk in silence. They reached the girl’s home.
Girl: Why?
Boy: Do you really want to know?
Girl: (hesitantly) yes.
He hugged her gently, kissed the tip of her nose and whispered in her ear, “Because three words are not enough...”

3. Her: Don’t you wish we were older?
Him: Sometimes. Why?
Her: I don’t know. I just want to get out of here. Start my own life. You know?
Him: You mean. Our own life?
Her: What do you mean?
Him: I mean, that if we were older, I’d ask you to marry me.
Her: And I’d say yes. <3

4. GIRL: you know what kind of wedding I want?
GUY: No, what kind?
GIRL: I’ve always dreamed of a wedding filled with elaborate elegance, a church filled with flowers, and friends.
GUY: that’s nice.
GIRL: yeah... so what kind of wedding do you want?
GUY: one that would make you my wife.

5. Boy: I saw her. Still pretty and she look so happy.
Girl: I saw him. I felt like crying but I won’t let him notice that.
Boy: I wonder if she’s now taken, maybe, she is.
Girl: I’m still single, can’t seem to find someone who could take his place. Boy: I know she’s angry.
Girl: After all he’s done, I couldn’t get angry.
Boy: I’m coward not to choose her. Girl: He was brave enough to choose the one he truly loves.
Boy: I regret it.
Girl: Wish he never left.
Boy: I love her but it’s too late, she doesn’t love me anymore.
Girl: I love him still but I should move on. =(

6. A faithful husband was drunk; he didn’t know what was happening around him. Upon going home, he directly entered the room and slept. When morning came, he was amazed. Everything is in order, tablet of aspirin and a glass of water with a note, “Good morning Hon, I’ll just buy groceries for our dinner! Have your breakfast! Love you!” He was wondering why that is so, even though he was drunk last night. He asked his son, “What happened last night? Why is this so? Your mom should be angry.” Son replied, “Mom tried to unclothe you, but you said, ‘Stop! I’m married.’”

7. One day, the body asked the heart. The doctor cures me when I’m hurt. But who cures you when you’re hurt? The heart answered, I have to cure myself. Maybe that is why everyone has their own way of healing their hearts. They drink, smoke, sing, get angry, laugh and cry. They pour their heart out to friends, go on trips, make themselves busy and love again. But you know what the worst remedy people often do is? They just ignore the pain and pretend not hurt at all.

8. An interview with God.
Man: What surprises you most about humankind?
God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as if they will never die and die as though they had never lived. God bless!

9. A beautiful story.
A girl asked a boy, “Do you think I’m pretty?” He answered, “No.” She asked, “Do you want to be with me forever?” He said, “No.” She asked, “Do you like me?” The boy said no. She then asked, “If I were to leave you, would you cry?” and again, he replied, “No.” She had heard enough. As she walked away, tears streaming down her face, the boy caught up with her and said, “You are not pretty, you are beautiful. I don’t want to be with you, I need to be with you. I don’t like you, I love you, and the moment you leave, I won’t cry, I will die.”

10. While Dad was polishing his new car, his four-year old son picked up a stone and scratched line on the side of the car. In his anger, Dad took the child’s hand and hit it many times, not realizing he was using a wrench. At the hospital, his child said, “Dad, when will my fingers grow back?” Dad was so hurt. He went back to the car and kicked it a lot of times. Sitting back, he looked at the scratches the child made, it read... “I LOVE YOU DADDY”

11. I saw this girl, trying to find something. I asked what she was looking for. She answered “my life¨. I asked “did you lost it? ¨she said: “No I didn’t, I just wasted it on someone who’s not worth wasting...¨

12. GIRL: I broke up with him today. I told him I wasn’t happy. He didn’t even ask why. I thought he would ask me to stay. But he didn’t. He just let me go. And just like that, I lost the guy I waited for so long.
GUY: She broke up with me today. She said she wasn’t happy. I was too hurt to ask why. I wanted to stop her from leaving. But if she’s not happy with me, there’s no way I can make her stay. So I just let her go. Just like that, I lost the girl I’ve been dreaming of for so long.

13. A prince was cursed by a witch. He could only speak a word per year. But if he doesn’t, he could save the words for next year. One day, he saw a pretty princess and fell in love with her. He waited for 9 years to say, “My lady, I love you. Will you marry me?” and the beautiful princess said, “pardon?”

14. 1 day friendship and love met.
LOVE: why do you exist if I already exist?
FRIENDSHIP: [smiled.] to put a smile where you leave tears.
LOVE: well if that’s what you do, how come there are still many people crying?
FRIENDSHIP: it’s my fault. Instead of doing my job, I sometimes end up doing yours.

15. A 7 year old girl asks her dad. ‘Why does my leg cramp and couldn’t feel anything?’
Dad answered: “your leg becomes numb if you lay still and don’t move because blood doesn’t circulate properly.’
When the girl turned 18, she fell in love and experienced her first heartbreak. 1 day, dad saw his daughter lying still while holding her chest. Dad asked her, ‘what’s wrong?’
The girl said, “I’m lying still while holding my breath. I’m trying to make my heart cramp so I could be numb and would be hurt no more!’

16. A girl was sick on their prom night. She was so disappointed because her crush invited her to be his date. She was crying the whole night; she doesn’t want to come out of her room. Then her brother knocked and told her someone was looking for her. She finally went out of her room and saw that her house was full of roses, balloons and music. Then he saw her crush, he said, “if you can’t make it to the prom, I’ll make the prom come to you.”

17. To renovate a house, someone in Japan had to tear the wall open. After he did, he found a lizard stuck because a nail was hammered into one of its feet. He pitied the lizard and was curious. When he checked the nail, it turns out that it was nailed 10 years ago when the house was first built. He wondered how this lizard survived 10 years without moving. Later, another lizard came with food in its mouth. He was amazed. The newcomer lizard had been feeding the stuck one for the past 10 years. What can love and friendship do? It can do wonders and miracles.

18. CHILD: what’s the feeling of being in love?
ADULT: it’s like going to a theme park and riding all the rides you want!
CHILD: so it will make you dizzy and vomit?
ADULT: no, it’s like going to a candy store and having to eat all the sweets you want.
CHILD: so it will make your tooth hurt?
ADULT: no, it’s like so fast with nothing boggling your mind!
CHILD: so it will bruise you and leave you a scar once you trip and fall?

19. Two teardrops were floating down the river.
DROP1: who are you?
DROP2: I am the teardrop of the boy who lost a woman. Who are you?
DROP2: I am the teardrop of the girl regret letting a man go.

20. GUY: what’s your biggest fantasy?
GIRL: to be kissed by someone in the rain. How about you?
GUY: to be that someone kissing you in the rain.

21. He told me I was everything he ever wanted. We’ve been together for some years; I was thinking that it would forever be ‘US’. Then a day came when he alleged me of having another guy. He broke up with me because of that. The next day, I saw him with one of my friends before, they were kissing. I heard a person who passed by saying, “They were together for a year.” Tears rolled down my cheeks. He broke up with me for her. And I felt so dumb. The way he told sweet stuffs. Now I realized, no matter how sweet their words may be, BOYS will always be BOYS!!

22. There was a blind girl who hated herself because of being blind. She hated everyone except her boyfriend. One day, the girl said that if she could only see the world, she’ll marry her bf. One day, someone donated EYES to her and then she saw everything including her bf. Her bf asked her; “now that you can see, will you marry me?” the girl was shocked when she saw that her bf is also blind. She refused to marry him. Her bf walked away with tears and said, “Just take care of my eyes.”

23. A sad story:
A man went to visit his wife at the hospital. After a while, he kissed his wife goodbye. He used the elevator as he left. And then suddenly, he cried. Why do you think did the man cried?
Because when he was inside the elevator, there was a sudden brown out. And the only thing keeping his wife alive is a machine.

24. Two boys were courting the same girl. The first one was rich while the other one was poor. The girl decided to choose the rich one. He told the poor man to get out of their life and laughed after him. The next day, the poor man heard that the two were getting married. That time, he gave up. He left that place and worked hard for himself. After a very lone year, he went back to his old place. He found out that the girl he loved committed suicide and died. He saw her diary and a letter for him. “I chose him because he’ll kill you if I go to you. I sacrificed myself and my love for you. Forgive me please.”

25. A man was in love with an ugly girl. His friend asked him, “why her?” the man replied immediately, “if only you can borrow my eyes, then you’ll see how beautiful she is.”

26. A sad story: I saw a slow, passionate and romantic kiss. Her arms were around his neck. His were on her waist. Her eyes were closed and so was his. It was like watching a kissing scene from a movie. Ideal, genuine, breathtaking. I can sense they’re enjoying the pleasure of the moment, and I know I could’ve enjoy watching them doing that except for this two simple bitter fact. He is my boyfriend and she is my best friend.

27. One night, a girl visited her boyfriend for it was his birthday. The girl baked a cake for him with a candle at the center. She lighted the candle and said, “Make a wish.” The guy closed his eyes and tears started running down. When he opened his eyes, the girl asked him, “What did you wish for?” he replied, “freedom from a girl whom I never loved even from the start.”

28. GF and BF met an accident. BF survived, GF died. GF begged for a second life coz she love bf very much. Request granted. Living in another body, GF met her bf again. They were dating till the night that bf speaks, “know what? Your actions seem familiar. You’re like one of my girls I used to play with. But duh! She’s now dead coz of my plan.”

29. One day, a girl got a note from her boyfriend. Boyfriend’s note: our relationship is off. Could you send my photographs back? The girl sent a pile of pictures of different boys with the message: girl’s note: I can’t remember what you look like. Could you please take out your photo and return the rest?

30. There’s a girl who changed the bad boy image of her bf. The guy changed coz he love his GF very much. The girl is planning to break him up, coz she believes that he is still a bad boy. 1 day her bf got in trouble. His enemy came back for revenge at him. The girl is waiting for him, to say that she wants to break up with him. Until her schoolmate said, “your BF got in trouble and sad to say, he died coz he loves you very much. He never attempted to fight coz he is scared that you will be angry when he’ll fight again.”

Labels:

back to the top