601. There will come a time in your life when you will become infatuated with a single soul. For this person, you’d do anything and not think twice about it. But when asked why, you have no answer. You’ll try your whole life to understand how a single person can affect you as much as they do. But you’ll never find out. And no matter how badly you hate it or how badly it hurts; you’ll love this person without regret, for the rest of your life.
602. When a hearts is true, there’s no need for words cause even in silence, love can be heard. Destiny determines who comes into our lives but it’s the heart that decides who stays inside.
603. Take time to listen to your heart. Sometimes you need not to ask yourself who you really love most. But ask yourself who really makes you happy and who makes you feel loved.
604. When you want someone who can never be yours, it only gives you pain. That’s why, be careful in loving someone, ‘cause I don’t want you to feel the pain I felt when I so much loved someone whom I thought was mine.
605. Telling someone we appreciate them is something we often put aside. And soon we realize that we lose our chance and regret. So before I lose my chance, I want you to know that I appreciate you.
606. Something to think about: “in life you’re given certain chances, you have to make certain choices. A choice that may change your life, if given a chance, would you rather be, wrong but happy? Or right but sad?
607. Remember that we can only move on if we accept the things that we don’t want to happen. Learn the things we don’t want to know and let go of the memories that we can’t live without.
608. What if you meet the one you’ve been waiting for a long time? He smiles and comes to you then he holds your hand and put it to his cheek and softly says, “my life will end tomorrow, I’m glad I met you.”
609. You really can’t deny when you’re in love. No matter what you do, even if you try not to be affected, you just can’t! It just shows that your heart can’t deny and love can never lie.
610. Why did God put us in the same road? Are we there just to see or just to know? Some say, “I’m lucky to have someone like you.” I laughed and said, “Lucky? Nah! I’m actually blessed!”
611. People give up on love sometimes. That’s why God made the earth round so that if two people who are meant to be would decide to walk different paths, still, at one point of the world, the ends of their roads will meet.
612. True love covers the eyes to see no wrong. True love darkens reason to consider every situation. True love loves more when it hurts much. True love is still true even to the point of letting go.
613. Sometimes you wonder how people can become so insensitive, you show how much they mean to you and yet nothing happens. And how insensitive can we get too. We still love them even if we knew.
614. You really can’t deny when you’re in love, no matter what you do. Even if you try not to be affected, you just can’t! It just shows that your heart can’t deny. And love can never lie.
615. We may have loved the wrong person. We may have cried for the wrong reasons. But no matter how things go wrong, 1 thing is sure. Mistakes help us find things that are really meant for us.
616. To girls, from God. “No man will ever claim you unless he claims you from Me. For I reserved a man for you who has my heart and loves Me even more than he will ask for you. For I won’t give you unless he asks you from Me. He’s asleep; don’t wake him. He’s busy for me, my kingdom. Soon you will know him, but I have the perfect time. You are my princess, my daughter. Let no prince claim you unless he asks you from My hand, for I am your Father, the King of Kings. You, my princess, are worth loving for.”
617. Sometimes I ask myself, “is love a multiple choice test or is it true or false?” out of nowhere , a voice answered, “sorry to tell you this but, love is a thousand word essay.”
618. We always wish for someone perfect. But love isn’t about finding the perfect person. It’s about realizing that an imperfect person can make your life perfect.
619. Sometimes loving could be so painful and difficult, but its amazing to know that no matter how hard it is, loving is the simplest reason why you always find yourself smiling.
620. The best thing about loving and getting hurt is that you get to know what true love is. For as gold is tested in fire and so will love be perfected in pain.
621. When you fall from a deadly cliff, you’ll die. When you fall from a high building, you’ll die. But when you fall for someone who doesn’t love you at all, you’ll be alive but it feels like dying.
622. People may come and go but it doesn’t mean you lost that one. No one loses anyone because no one owns anyone. That’s the true essence of love, “having the most important thing in the world without owning it.”
623. Science answers questions in life. Like why the sky is blue, how artifacts reveal history, venoms for cure. I have one question though, why can’t gravity make someone fall for me?
624. The human philosophy, “why do we always reject those who love us and love someone who doesn’t love us in the first place?” Answer: “UNCONSCIOUSLY, we enjoy being hurt.”
625. Valuing someone is not merely by seeing each other everyday. What counts is that somehow in our busy life, we remember them. I just did!
626. There are five things a person needs to be happy, some work, some food, some friends, some fun, and someone.
627. You know why I love the moon more than the sun? Because the moon is to night as the sun is to day. The night is to dreams as the day is to reality. And dreams are much better than reality.
628. You’re this little thing in this big world that can be the only one to hurt me so much. Though how dangerous you are, I still want you to keep next to me. Because you’re this little thing in this big world that I can’t live without.
629. Sometimes in love, you have to sacrifice to get hurt. Take all the pains and sufferings. At the end, don’t think how painful you’ve given through but rather focus on the love you have given for that special person.
630. Its hard to go or to live while loving someone secretly. It hurts to see the one you love happy with someone else, but the most painful thing about hidden love? It never fades away easily.