781. Love until it hurts and when it hurts, love some more. Love until you don’t care about the pain, until you stop expecting anything in return, until all that matters is loving a person the best way you can.
782. “Sometimes we need to forget about the people from our past. Cause there must have been a good reason why they didn’t make it to our future.”
783. I can say I’m fine when you don’t see me cry. I can say I could move on when I can’t even try. I can say I’m happy when I just want to die. But I can’t say “I still love you” after love said “goodbye.”
784. I guess there’s just a point in your life where you just have to accept that not everything you wished or hoped for will come true. A time when you just have to gather up the courage to let it go and entrust everything to God, knowing He won’t allow you to be in situations of pain for the sake of hurting. But for the sake of learning. One day, we will truly understand that He knows us more than we know ourselves. That even when we feel alone and misunderstood, and even sometimes unloved and used, there’s that 1 person who knows all our flaws yet loves us unconditionally, like no man can.
785. Love is like a card game. Sometimes you’re dealt a good hand, sometimes you have to work with what you’ve got, and sometimes you have to fold, and hope the next hand dealt is playable.
786. It’s worth smiling to have you, worth crying to lose you, worth my time to be with you. And worth my life knowing you.
787. Love is never measured by the times he made you laugh, but by the number of times he made you smile after you cried.
788. The only way to know if someone truly loves you is even after you’ve turn him down, you see him rise from the fall. Walked up to you and say: “I love you, more than I ever did before.”
789. “People can hide all things, except two: one, that they are drunk. And two, that they are in love.”
790. Sometimes, the best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
791. Its sad when you fall for someone and finally decided to stop because of the pain. You tell everyone that you’ve let go and moved on but deep inside you know you haven’t. You never did. Maybe, you never will.
792. “One word frees us of all the weight and pains of life: that word is love”
793. A cigarette is like falling in love. When one is within reach, it gives you million reasons to smoke, forgetting the one reason why you shouldn’t.
794. There’s no such thing as not meant to be. For when two persons fall in love they are meant. But sometimes it’s meant, only for a moment.
795. “Mathematically loving someone is not as easy as simple algebra. You have to love infinitely without limits. But learning to let go someone you love is harder. Because the cure cannot be derived and simply does not exist.”
796. We don’t choose the person we fall for or get attracted with. It just hits us like a speeding bullet and bang! We couldn’t feel it at first unless we see ourselves bleeding.
797. Don’t be afraid to be loved more than you can return. Be afraid that you don’t give back the love that you can. Love need not be equal or be fair, it only needs to be real.
798. “Tragedies happen. What are you going to do? Give up? Quit? No. I realized now that when your heart breaks you got to fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive because you are. And that pain you feel? That’s life. The confusion and the fear? That’s there to remind you that somewhere out there is something better and that something is worth fighting for.”
799. The word love is far different from commitment. Love is a gift that anyone can have, but commitment is a sacrifice for love that anyone is capable of. It’s just so sad that the word commitment is enclosed with duties which make it heavy, which makes other people afraid. They may be ready for love, but not for commitment. But come to think of it. Isn’t love enough to keep a commitment?
800. I spent the rest of my life wondering what love could do. I dreamed that it would be damn sweet. I dreamed it would bring me joy. Then love came, what happened to me? I’m hurt!
801. A relationship between two people is like a house. When a light bulb burns out, you do not go and buy a new house. You fix the light bulb.
802. It’s never the tears that measure the pain. Sometimes, it’s the smile.
803. A true man doesn’t need to romance a different girl every night. A true man romances the same girl for the rest of his life.
804. How will you know that your love has faded? It is when you don’t get hurt anymore.
805. Reconciling with someone who had hurt you in the past does not mean that you are setting yourself to be hurt all over again.
806. The biggest lie on this planet is “when I get what I want, I will be happy.” All things have replacement. So when you get something you want, you lose something you need.
807. Why do most people seem to fall for their friend at one point or another? It’s because we see a great person. Someone who knows us inside and out, someone who’s been there when we were down, someone who knows what makes us laugh and what makes us cry, someone who cares. We see the perfect someone in our friend but what we don’t see is that as soon as we take that next step, they will turn into someone we never knew at all. Pathetic truth.
808. The leaves of the trees just keep falling. Lesson? It’s not always for us to keep someone forever. Many of the times we have to let them go. Yet, we are still standing.
809. Just when I think I’m getting my footing back. When I think I can walk away, he says something to pull me back in. into this world where he is the sunrise. The sunset. A world he doesn’t know but he is the center of. A world that I would forget if I only knew how.
810. Why does the one we love so much doesn’t know how much we love them? They take us for granted? Hurts us so much? Maybe because they put in mind that whatever they do, they know we can’t let them go.