811. Its easy to love someone who simply smiles, talks and stares at you. The only hard thing about that is how to make that person fall for you.
812. The fate of love is that it is always too little or too much. Don’t live your life with someone you want to live with. Live it with someone you can’t live without.
813. There’s nothing wrong with being single. It’s actually nice to be free. I can stay out late every night. I can be my plain old self. The whole world sees that I can take care of myself. But to tell you the truth, I wouldn’t mind having someone walk me home. I wouldn’t mind wanting to look good or trying to be better for someone. I wouldn’t mind letting someone hold me when I’m just too weak to go on. It’s nice to be free. But I wouldn’t mind being bound to someone who loves me.
814. How do you know it’s over? Or does it really matter? Coz even when it seems that the world has given you all the reasons to move on, still you hold on.
815. I knew that looking back at tears would make me laugh. But I never knew that looking back at laughs would cause tears.
816. It’s hard to fall in love again when you’re still attached to your past. You must learn to let go and open your heart to someone else. It’s not easy to do but sometimes you just have to.
817. Maybe sometimes you have to stop waiting for someone to come along and fix what’s wrong. Maybe you have to stop feeling sorry for yourself and realize that no one else has the answer. Sometimes you just have to be your own hero.
818. I’ve always been hurt by the one I love. Always been loved by the person I don’t. The hard thing here is even though I tried to choose the one who loves me; still my heart belongs to the person who hurts me.
819. Peyton once said, “There’s nothing wrong with believing in fairytales. Because in the end, we all live happily ever after.” However, she forgot one important detail. Not everyone we fall in love with means it’s a ‘happily ever after’ story. Most of the time, its just once upon a time.
820. We can never be happy with something that is wrong. But if somewhere along the way, what was wrong has made us happy, and then it must have been right all along.
821. “It’s not about what you look like, or your job or how successful you are. Its about having people in your life that you love and who loves you. That’s all that matters.”
-Miranda Bailey, Grey’s Anatomy.
822. People have the freedom to love. To choose who we give our hearts to. But what’s the use of this freedom if the person you love also has the freedom not to love you back?
823. People see me as a strong, happy, and blessed person. But behind those smiles, they just don’t know how much I’m in pain and almost ‘broken.’
824. “No matter how hard you try not to, you fall. And its scary as hell. But if there’s one good thing about falling, it’s the chance you give others to catch you.”
-Meredith Grey, Grey’s Anatomy.
825. Love can hurt you sometimes. But the only way to get over it is to forget and accept the reality. If someone is gone, there comes a new one. Happiness shall come your way with the person you deserve to have.
826. When you find faults from someone you love, hold on. Don’t judge nor doubt but trust and understand. That someone is doing best to love you more. Remember, love has nothing to explain.
827. “All that a girl needs is a man. Just one guy, who would be man enough to prove to her that not all men are the same.”
828. I wish I was a child forever or a mentally retarded. Somehow an abnormal, or much better be numb, so that I won’t fall in love and I can’t feel this fuckin pain in my heart.
829. “The best date is with someone who can take you anywhere without touching anything but your heart.”
830. How to keep someone? Try to be perfect but don’t be. Be considerate but don’t tolerate. Be good but not too nice. Be consistent but not persistent. And best of all, just love never ask.
831. Its hard to say goodbye when that person really means so much to you. But sometimes we have to say goodbye not because you don’t care anymore. But because you already loved too much.
832. How can I keep you, if somebody owns you? How can I go on your way, if somebody’s blocking my way? How can I get you, if somebody’s holding you? How can you be my special someone if there’s someone special to you?
833. Things many can’t buy:
- getting to a class late and realizing that the professor isn’t there yet
- lying on the grass and staring at the sky
– a perfectly delivered punch line
– heartfelt laughter
– dancing in the rain
– waking up early in the morning and finding out that school has been cancelled
– passing a test you were sure you are going to fail
– watching the sunrise and sunset
– singing in the shower – meeting someone you like.
Happiness isn’t about money. It is every little thing around you. Love and appreciate everything. They are God’s gifts.
834. I can never go back to loving you the way I did, knowing that my love wasn’t strong enough the first time around.
– Dawson’s Creek
835. Letting go isn’t a one time thing. It is something you do everyday, over and over again.
836. I miss you every time I walk away from you.
– Run’s House
837. Some people love to make you fall and others love to see you falling and laugh while you struggle to get up. But when you ignore them, do your thing and stand up to everything, you can turn the situation around and step on all those people who broke your heart too many times.
838. Sometimes, broken love is like this: “I will still be thinking of you just the same way. I will still be feeling those butterflies in my stomach whenever you are around. I will still look at you with such wonder of how someone so near to perfection came my way. I will still care for you just the same way. I will still pray for you every night before I sleep. But the only difference is you will never ever know.”
839. Be strong. Never tell yourself, “I am tired.” The more you accept that thought, the more exhausted you will become. But if you tell yourself, “I can do even more,” you will find that there are no limits to what you can accomplish.
840. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.