61. People are destined for one another. That’s the romantic idea that young girls have and I guess part of me still believes it.
62. You told me that I was just another face in the crowd so I told you that you were just another jerk up the street. Maybe it was my fault to interrupt your words because while you were walking away u heard you murmur, “ another face in the crowd that managed to take my breath away” while I found myself saying, “another jerk up the street that I’d die to live next to.”
63. What’s the difference between I moved on and I forgot you already? Want to know? When you say I forgot you already, you totally accept the fact that the person is not already a part of you but when you say I moved on, you just learned you live without that person.
64. I never used to be jealous then I liked you. Now, I’m jealous if just about every girl that you talk to, smile at or even wave at all because in those seconds when you kook at her eyes, I wasn’t on your mind.
65. Missing someone isn't about how long it's been since you've seen them last, or the amount of time since you talked. It's about that very moment when you're doing something, and you wish, you wish that they were right there with you.
66. These days it's about the brand of clothes you wear, the type of people you hang out with, the boy you date, the house you live in, the car you drive. It's about the classes you take, the music you listen to, the cell phone you talk into. It's not about the type of life you live, the confidence you carry, or the kind of heart you have.
67. There's always that one special person that no matter what he/she do to you, you just can't let him/ her go...
68. All emotional pain lasts for 12 minutes anything longer than that is self inflicted.
69. If you find yourself in love with someone who doesn’t love you, be gentle with yourself, nothing’s wrong with you. Love just didn’t rest on that person’s heart. If you find someone else who is in love with you but you don’t love the person, gently refuse the gift you can’t return. Don’t take advantage; don’t cause pain because how you deal with love is how love deals with you.
70. If you can’t get someone off your mind, it is because he/ she is supposed to be there. Remember: the mind recognize what the heart is trying to deny.
71. They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do and something to hope for.
72. When life gives you a thousand reasons to cry, show that you have a million reasons to smile. Keep smiling and enjoy life no matter how bad it may seem.
73. You really don’t have to be super nice always. Sometimes you have to show your bad side so that you can sort out who can accept you at your worst mood and see who still choose to stay.
74. Sand taught me one thing, “you cant hold too many things no matter what you do to make them stay and no matter how much they want to stay, the wind always blow them away. So learn to let go and choose carefully which you want to stay because like the sand only those which are in the center of your palm will last.”
75. They say past is past; we need to move on to see the future. But how can we move on when our past is the only thing we ever wanted in the future?
76. I don’t have any sleeping problem. I have no worries, no fears, nothing just my self. But when I met a couple this morning laughing together, holding their hands tightly and looking thru each other’s eyes it is harder for me to sleep now. Maybe they are right. I thought I’m better off alone. Maybe it would be nicer to spend your time with someone that you love, someone that means something to you. Maybe I will try it, not for now but soon, soon enough when I have found someone to share my life with.
- A single’s journal
77. Someone once said it’s the good girls who keep diaries. The bad girls never have the time. Me? I just want to live a life I’m going to remember even if I don’t write it down.
- Brooke Davis, One Tree Hill
78. If you ever want something badly, let it go, if it comes back to you, then it’s yours. If it doesn’t, then it was never yours to begin with.
79. Being happy doesn’t mean everything’s perfect. It means you’ve decided to see beyond imperfections.
80. Every once in a while an unbelievable sadness comes over me and breaks my heart all over again and it’s not because of the way things are but because of the way they could have been.
81. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for them.
82. Things may influence people to change but it doesn’t force them. They chose to.
83. Where do you go when you’re lonely? I’ll follow you.
84. Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
85. It breaks to see that the one you love is happy with someone else but it’s more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.
86. You know he really cares when he asks what’s wrong and when you tell him nothing, he stays there waiting for the real reason.
87. You know what hurts? It’s when someone made you feel special yesterday but made you feel that you’re the most stupid person today.
88. When I saw you, I was afraid to look at you. When I looked at you, I was afraid to touch you. When I touched you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.
89. Great girls talk about ideas. Average girls talk about random things. Insecure girls talk about other girls. Jealous girls always die trying to be the center of attention. But us, pretty girls? We never talk. We just smile, flip our hair and everyone notices us.
90. Sometimes no matter how much secure you are in someone/s arms and no matter how tight you hold the person’s hand you’ll find yourself dangerously in love with someone else.