481. FACT: The human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells but naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells making the brain faster and more efficient. That’s why you always feel smarter when you are drunk.
482. When you truly love someone, you don’t look for faults. You don’t look for answers. You don’t look for mistakes. Instead, you fight for the mistakes. You accept the faults. And you overlook excuses.
483. A positive attitude can make a normal day to a great day. Remember: losers let things happen while winners make things happen.
484. Friendship is the rainbow between hearts. Sharing 7 colors of feelings: love, sadness, happiness, truth, faith, secret and respect. Hope you’ll find rainbow with me.
485. Our life is surrounded by people who judge you in and out. They can make or break you but the key there is m “Live your own. Never mind them. Just do what makes you happy.”
486. When someone throws you a stone, go kind a hollow block to hit him back. It is not all the time that you have to endure the pain. Sometimes, you have to let a person learn his lesson the HARD way.
487. One day he will wake up realizing how much I really mean. When that day comes, I will be waking up with someone who already did.
488. When we make decisions in life, there are always two thoughts to consider: if you are half- way sure, forget it and if you are sure, think again.
489. I couldn’t find a quote sweet enough for you. All I could find are these two words: “Be safe.” Don’t ask why, just do.
490. I wasn’t going to be able to fall in love like a normal person. Not when I was bleeding over someone else.
491. THE THREE IRONIES OF LIFE
1. Loving the right person at the wrong time
2. Being with the wrong person when the time is right
3. Realizing that the person is right when he walks out of your life
492. All my life I thought I needed the perfect setting, the perfect opportunity & the perfect way to tell someone I love them but suddenly, I realized I don’t need any of that because I know it will be perfect as long as I’m saying it to you.
493. Sometime in our life we play with love. But when the time comes and you finally realize that you want to get serious love plays with your life.
494. If we’re perfect for each other, and if we’re meant to be with each other, we will be with each other. Maybe not now, or tomorrow, but later and I can promise you that.
495. I like the whole single-party-fun thing but I love the whole-taken-he-loves-me-I’m-his girl-thing. Feel the difference?
496. What if I said that you never mattered that I never lost one moment of sleep what if I crushed all your dreams broke all the promises I swore to keep. Tell me how your life would be if I did what you did to me
497. Blind folded and walking alone, that’s what most of us feel. In a lifetime full of major risks and decisions, it might seem safer to remain stagnant. But isn’t it more fulfilling if despite the fear of falling from a cliff and bruised knees, steps were taken? In the end, losing and mistakes won’t count. What matters most is the person we turned out to be. Not naive, but wise and beautifully molded by experiences.
498. Some people are plain fools, some are really stupid. When you love someone who doesn’t love you back desperately, you are a fool. If you don’t have any idea that somewhere, somebody loves you, you’re stupid. Admittedly, I know I’m a fool. I just hope that you aren’t stupid.
499. There are three types of people in this world. The ones who keep you alive, the ones who would otherwise cause you to die and the ones who somehow manage to do both at the same time.
500. Two children playing in a park begin to argue. One says, “I hate you! I am never going to play with you again!” For a few moments, they play separately. Then they are back playing together and sharing toys. How do children manage to be so angry one minute and best of friends the next? The answer is simple, “It is more important for them to be happy that to be right.”
501. 10% of conflicts is due to difference in opinion and 90% is due to wrong tone of voice.
502. Ever wonder why whenever you feel down, simple hugs and touches could mean so much? It is because skin- to – skin contact stimulates nerves that send happy signals to your brain by increasing levels of serotonin, your body’s natural anti- depressant. Hug someone today; it could be just what they need.
503. I can’t be a dummy if I know deep within me I’m real. Yet, some people may misunderstood me, and don’t even bother to take a simple glimpse of my worth. But this is what I want to say... What you see is what you get. Judge me? Well, it depends on what you see but knowing me? It is your creativity to look deeper, peel whatever covers you could see, because deep within me is what makes me human. Not perfect, just the real one.
504. You know what happiness is? It’s waking up in the middle of the night, shifting blankets and feeling the heat of the person next to you. You turn around and you see that person in his/her most innocent state. You smile, kiss the face gently so as not to awake that person. You turn around and a grin forms on your face. Then, you feel an arm wrapped around your waist, and you know it doesn’t get any better than this. :)
505. We can love someone and just be happy about it even if we know that it cannot last forever. It is not about having someone. It is not about owning a relationship; it is just about being happy because you know you have loved someone. There is a purpose and meaning behind all events and this purpose and meanings develop you as a person and a lover. Whatever relationship you have in your life now, they are precisely the ones you need at this moment.
506. If you find yourself in love with someone else who does not love you, be gentle with yourself. There is nothing wrong with you. Love just did not choose to rest in the other person’s heart. Let it go. There’s a reason and a meaning. You will know in time.
507. Love changes you. The way you act, the way you think, the way you decide. Sometimes, you even go against your principles and beliefs in life. Loving doesn’t always mean you’ll be happy. But you will soon realize that it is better if the person you love would be happy with someone else, than lonely with you. That’s what you call sacrifice.
508. You aren’t gonna be his last, his first, nor his only. He loved before, he will love again. But if he loves you now, what else matters? He is not perfect, you are not either. If he can make you laugh and he admits to being human and making mistakes, be with him. He’s not gonna be thinking of you every moment of the day, but he will give you a part that he knows you can break his heart. So, don’t hurt him, don’t change him, don’t analyze and don’t expect more than he can give. Smile when he makes you happy because perfect guys don’t exist.
509. I can’t be that kind of person others want me to be. I know I can’t please everybody for just being me, but I’m glad that there’s someone like you who stays beside me, ready to accept whoever the hell I may be! =)
510. They say the world will end soon. They may be right but they could also be wrong. But whatever fate the world may have, I won’t allow it to end without telling you, “I’m glad you came along.”