901. They say there’s a reason for everything that is happening. But the sad truth is that some reasons are not reasonable enough to justify the cause.
902. Behind one’s sweet smile or cheerful jokes isn’t always a happy story. Remember that dry eyes don’t always mean dry pillows at night.
903. Why do we MISS a person? It is either because we realize that we never treasured the moments when they were always there and it left us wishing we could turn back time again or we were too happy with them, we enjoyed every single moment that we became so used to the idea of having them around.
904. You know what hurts most? It is when you wake receiving so many text messages yet you can’t find the name of the person you want to remember you.
905. The right thing isn’t always really obvious. Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else.
906. There is a little truth behind every just kidding. A little curiosity behind every just wondering. A little knowledge behind every I don’t know. A little emotion behind every I don’t care. And a little kick of lie behind the distant eyes of someone saying I don’t love you.
907. Things just happen, things that we may never understand. But we just have to believe that it’s for the best even if it doesn’t always seem that way.
908. Love doesn’t take months to grow. It happens seconds after you meet the person. So don’t listen to people who say it’s too early. You fell in love; they obviously don’t know how it works.
909. I don’t understand by the way you look at me why we cannot be together.
910. I just want a different ending to our same old story. Let’s try and make it last this time and prove them all wrong.
911. No matter how many times he hurts me, I will always forgive him. Some may call it stupidity but I call it LOVE.
912. I don’t like missing you. But I love having you to miss.
913. I am no one special. I am a common person with common thoughts and I have led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But I have loved another with all my heart and my soul and to me this has always been enough.
914. It is nice to know that even if love doesn’t work well with me at least to others, it does.
915. Never let him know anything. He will use t against you later.
916. You should never look for someone to complete YOU. A relationship is consists of a balance between two whole individuals.
917. Make him miss you sometimes. When a man always knows where you are and you are readily available, he’ll take you for granted.
918. In a world where almost anyone meets a jerk, you know that you don’t need to be serious.
919. Hang out, pretend and play with them. Have fun and stop anytime. No attachment + no commitment = NO PAIN! Convenient isn’t it? But at the end of the day, you know you are still searching for something genuine. You realize that what you are really looking forward to is having someone who can look at you straight in the eyes and tell you he loves you.
920. Sometimes, we wonder how people become insensitive. We show them how much they mean to us and yet nothing happens. And how insensitive can we get too. We still love them even if we knew.
921. “Sometimes, it is better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you.”
922. The habit of staring to someone can lead to either of the two serious consequences: intense addiction with paranoia or falling in love.
923. I guess when you love someone you will realize that it would never be about you and how you want your relationship to be. It is about staying intact and finding ways of making things all right when life says they shouldn’t be. It is called defying all the odds for something they call everything.
924. “The most interesting thing about the heart transplant is that one completely loses his own heart and be replaced with someone else’s heart yet still has the feelings for the same person he loves. This proves that love works in the minds of people and not in their hearts. You will learn how to forget only if you try doing so.”
- Dr. Burke, Grey’s Anatomy
925. Let us always remember that sometimes, we just have to stop pushing ourselves to love or be loved by someone. Sometimes, we just have to be alone to be able to think about what we really want in life, to be able to realize what or who will really make us happy. Sometimes it is only when we start loving ourselves that we are able to realize that real and lasting happiness starts from within ourselves and becomes even more complete when we share it with someone who truly loves us.
926. What does one do when they lose the one thing they think is worth fighting for? They spend their time waiting for a second chance.
927. You yearn for someone not because you want to be complete but because you want to add more color to your life. That person must not necessarily break through your schedule but inspire you to manage your time instead. You see, it is not a matter of distance and time. It is more like a relationship in a higher level. It is smiling alone every once in a while, knowing that somewhere, somehow, someone smiles at the thought of you too.
928. Sometimes, I hate you. I hate how your life seems so perfect without me.
929. We don’t talk anymore and I can’t understand why. It is like you gave me wings and then told me it’s illegal to fly.
930. What’s teenage love? It is staying up late for each other and barely staying awake in class the next day. It is passing each other between classes and stopping by to say hi but end up running to your next class right before the bell rings. It is going to the mall, wandering around hand in hand with a silence that is comfortable. It is watching a movie in the theaters with his arm slowly creeping around your shoulder and you resting your head in his arms. It is walking around at night for no reason at all: his chest, your head and looking at the stars. It is uncertainty of how long it will last. A risk you are both willing to take, even if means you will have a broken heart. It is note yet true love, not like, not lust or infatuation. It is teenage love here to stay, here to play with our hearts and never go away.