661. Don’t waste your time loving a person when you don’t have plans to let him know anyway. It’s selfish! You think love’s wonder; you feel love’s pain and the person you share it with don’t even know it.
662. Perhaps the saddest but most lovable thing that could happen to you is when you’re talking to your ex a day before his wedding and he tells you, “This could have been us.”
663. At night, when I fall fast asleep, I dream of a dream that I can’t keep. Because no matter how much I wish it was true, destiny will not let me be with you.
664. Sometimes I look at you and wonder if you ever look at me. Sometimes I think of you and wonder if you ever think of me. Sometimes I remember how I fell in love with you and I wonder if you ever really loved me.
665. When my nights were too lonely, my road was too long and the only one that would hold me wasn’t all that strong, I looked ahead and said, “Don’t hurt me.” I looked back and said, “Goodbye.” There isn’t much that I can do besides turn away and cry.
666. Don’t be surprised if one day I’ll avoid you and be gone. It’s not because you’ve done something wrong and I hate you but because I’m afraid to love and be hurt again by somebody who cant love me back.
667. Teach me how to be strong before you go. Teach me how to believe in your lies. Teach me how to control my tears before I start to cry. Teach me how to make you mine before you say goodbye.
668. How do you define love? Do you make people fall for you and feel a short damn moment of happiness? Then the next thing you do, dump them? If that’s how you define love then I should say you’ve loved me quite well.
669. I care for you and I know you know. That’s why I can’t understand why you have to hurt me the way you do. I’d like to ask you to explain but I know you don’t want to so I guess I’ll just be forever wondering what I meant to you.
670. You told me you love me, I laughed. You told me you care, I smiled. You told me you miss me, I teased you. When I told you I love you, you smiled at me and said, “I’m already in love with someone else.”
671. A thousand words won’t bring you back. I know because I’ve tried. Neither would a thousand tears. I know because I’ve cried. You left me with pain and good memories too. But I don’t want memories, I want you.
672. I always call and whisper your name even though I’m so tired of your stupid game. When I need you, are you there? And when I’m weak, do you even care? I’m shouting I love you, can’t you even hear? Are you even aware I’m here?
673. Love is hard to understand, impossible to live with yet so miserable to live without. I have loved and have been loved. Sadly, though, never at the same time.
674. I can pretend and say I can let go of you. I can pretend to smile and laugh over the thought of losing you. I can say I can get over this hurt fast. But my heart can’t pretend cause deep inside its bleeding.
675. I miss you not because you’re gone but because things between us aren’t the way they used to be. I’m sorry not because I’ve hurt you but because I have fallen for you when I’m not supposed to.
676. I’m sad when we’re apart and it drives me crazy to be far from you. But whenever you’re near, I end up not knowing what to do and it drives me crazier knowing that you’re just there yet I can’t have you.
677. That night you left me, I wished upon a star that someday, I’d learn to stop loving you. When we met again, you smiled and asked how I was. I smiled back knowing I can’t tell you how I’m still crying over you.
678. I guess it’s too late to cry, too early to regret, too dumb to ask why, too good to forget, too honest to say I still love you, too foolish to say I’m doing fine, too desperate to wish my life is through and too selfish to wish you’re mine.
679. Real love lasts for forever and a day but love just isn’t something you measure that way. Nothing’s forever, forever’s a lie because all you really have is between hello and goodbye.
680. There was a time in my life when you looked at my direction and smiled. Though it wasn’t for me, can I pretend it was? So I could say, “You came into my life and melted my heart with just a smile.”
681. I don’t want to put on my mind that someday, I’d have to see you walking away from me. But before it happens, I just want to clarify something. You may go. But I’ve got no reason not to follow.
682. In life, you should find someone who can dance with you under the moonlight sky. Even without stars. Even when there’s no music playing, even that someone doesn’t know how to dance but still dances with you.
683. Happiness is never lost if you just know where to look for it. It’s always in your heart, where love, hope and trust lives. Stay happy, for that’s how I want you to be.
684. People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved. And people are being used.
685. The world can bring you down. It can get you wrong. It can give you pains, and even want to make you give up. But in the end, just look back and remember. “I’m with you all along.”
686. Love takes time. It needs a history of giving and receiving. Love is the joy that make people smile. Love is easy to feel but so hard to explain, easy to get but so hard to let go. Easy to spell but hard to define. Love is created not by words, but by feelings, not by humans, but by hearts. Love is not how your forget, but how you forgive. Not how you listen but how you understand. Not what you see, but what you feel. Not how you let go but how you hold on. Love wisely.
687. “It’s better for the person you love to be happy with someone else than lonely with you.” For most it’s called SACRIFICE, but I name it BULLSHIT!
688. Giving up doesn’t mean you’re weak. Instead, it proves that you’re strong to let go of things that are important to you. Because love is not what makes you complete but it’s when you learn to be unselfish.
689. Do you know why there are people who had a bad experience in love? But they show to you its like nothing? They never show you they cry simply because there are tears in the heart that never reaches the eyes.
690. Someone told me, life isn’t perfect. Then I thought of you and realized, “yeah, life is far from perfect. But having you makes it damn closer.”