841. In my life, I never tried to impress people for them to lime me, because if I do I will have to keep that image for the rest of my life and it is hard to pretend to be somebody else. I may not be that close to perfection unlike other people. But who cares? It is not them whom I live my life for anyway. What matters is that I know myself and I know how I look like inside.
842. Why do girls cry when relationship ends? Aren’t they are the one being courted? Meaning, they were loved first but the sad part is when they fall, they fall so deep. They love more than men can love them. They give more than men can give them. Men are dying to be with them during courtship but girls would die just to keep and be with them in the relationship. Now you know why tear fall even of they don’t deserve to.
843. Don’t let someone miss you so much because you might never know how you are giving them reasons to forget you.
844. In love, you don’t get to choose. You just fall and you end up with someone in front of you who is so wrong or so not your type yet it feels so incredibly right.
845. Men are like stars. There are millions of them but only one can make your dreams come true.
846. How come that the eye is the most amazing part of a human body? It is because a severe contact with another eye can make you fall in love.
847. Everyone keep on asking me if I am okay. What am I supposed to tell them? No, I am not okay and then what? So I just smile and say I am fine even though I am really dying inside.
848. Do you ever wonder why I turn away when you look at me? It is because I don’t want your eyes to see my desperate heart thinking how perfect we could be.
849. We sometimes think we want to disappear, but all we really want is to be found.
850. Avoiding something doesn’t always mean that you hate it, it could also mean that you want it but you just know that it is not right.
851. No matter how we try to be matured, we will always be a kid when we all got hurt and cry.
852. Some true things:
“You can always get the trust of a man but not his loyalty.”
“And you can always expect a woman’s loyalty but believe me, not her trust.”
853. A guy is not worth fighting for if he can’t even come to the realization that you are fighting for him.
854. You will find out if you are really in love when you don’t want to sleep because reality is better than your dreams.
855. Stand for every love that you got for him. There are too many souls out there; searching for that thing that you have right now.
856. Great thing about friends:
They will give you loan at a much better rate than the bank.
They share your drink without fear of germs.
They are better at cheering you up that parents do.
Just hearing their voices make you feel better.
Someone whom you can trust your entire password.
Without them, you would never dare to attend school reunions.
They wait with you until your bus comes.
And lastly, friendship is less likely to break up than a romantic relationship would do.
857. Sometimes, we get too possessive with something or someone we don’t even own. It is a side- effect of loving too much and receiving too little.
858. Real love? It is when you go through the hard trials of trust and sacrifices and still wake up every morning falling on love all over again.
859. Infatuation can only hold the mind for a maximum of four months. If it exceeds that point, I guess you are already in love.
860. A nice thought:
Listen to your elder’s advice not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.
861. Waiting for the right time may not always be the smart thing to do because sometimes, the wrong moment could be the most perfect of all.
862. Don’t you feel mad whenever your sweet dreams are ruined by waking up? I guess that’s how life tells us, to wake up from fake beliefs and move on to save us from hurting ourselves.
863. Would you rather know or not know? Some say that what you don’t know won’t hurt you. But what if you know that you don’t know something? Won’t that hurt too?
864. How would you measure someone’s sadness? It is not on the amount of tears you have shed but on many times you fake a smile.
865. When you have found a reason to walk away, never look back just keep on walking.
866. I could fall for anyone who treats me special but I want to be assured that at the end of the day, I will be on my home to the one who treats me as his life.
"The one who is good in taking care of other people is the same person who needs someone to take care of them."
868. I don’t stop when I am tired. I only stop when I am done especially in loving someone.
869. All this time, I have been looking for reasons to stay when there are million of reasons slapped on my face for me to go.
870. If people can’t let go of you. It doesn’t mean that they love you. Sometimes, they can't let go of you because they know you are always there when they need you.