721. Do you know the reason behind why nobody’s perfect? It’s because of love. We are all destined to love an imperfect person. Our mission is to fill each other’s emptiness. It’s nice to know the fact that you love someone behind his imperfections. Love bears with all things. No one can hinder and there is no perfect reason why you love a certain person. That’s love. As the saying goes, “to love is not by finding a perfect person. But by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.”
722. Why do we close our eyes when we dream? That’s because the most beautiful in life are unseen. So ask me. Why can’t I see you right now??
723. The person meant for you is the person who’ll love you even when there’s no more reason to love you. For in your nothingness, the one meant for you will find what’s lovable in you.
724. Love can feel like heaven and could hurt like hell. It’s true that to accept the rose, you must accept the thorns. And if you have the courage to love, you must have the courage to suffer.
725. Love’s an irony. Whenever one feels joy, the other is lonely. Whenever one feels bliss, the other bears the pain. Why? Because the other was fatally in love with the one. And that’s the sad thing about love; an individual can never have two or three. He must be consistent with a wonderful number called, “one.”
726. He used to be so sweet and everything seemed so mice when we’re together. But suddenly everything changed. Now, do I miss him? No. I miss who I thought he was.
727. Pain and sorrow go hand in hand with true love. For love is never ideal but real. So don’t even wonder what heartaches are for. Remember the song iris? “You bleed just to know you’re alive.”
728. Its not bad to fall in love with a friend. Just be sure of what you feel and be ready to risk something. Coz loving a friend is the most beautiful thing yet the most painful of all.
729. If love is the greatest thing on earth, if love can make all possible, if love can build anything, if love combine everything, if love conquers all, then why does love makes my tears fall?
730. I once asked my mirror why when I think of the person I love, I cry. And she told me, “when dreams won’t fit our eyes, they fall and become tears.”
731. I’m not a good lover. I mess up. I start fights. I get jealous easily. And I get mad always. But there are three things I do love about myself. I don’t play. I give my all. And I love truly.
732. Love is not about judging or being a perfectionist. Love is about accepting, understanding, self-sacrificing and most of all love is supposed to make you happy – not stupid.
733. An angel asked me to give a good reason why I care for you so much. I smiled and said, “Coz there is no reason not to.”
734. Love is like the rain. It gently pours. But sometimes its raging fast. But why is the rain so special? Coz like love, you can feel it. But you can’t stop it.
735. I could never choose what’s good for you. Neither could I say what you should do. But remember that when the best things are going wrong, I will be here to make you strong.
736. I approached a kid and asked: What is love? The kid answered, “Hmmm, love is when a puppy licks your face.” I laughed but then he added: “even after you left him alone all day.”
739. It hurts when the one you love left you and say, “You deserve someone better.” But then all you can say is, “maybe I do.” But deep inside you’re crying coz you know you can’t find a better if you already found the best.
740. I learned to love someone with all my life. But there came a point when I got tired not of loving but of sacrificing all that I have. Then a thought came to my mind. I have given everything but have received nothing but pain and tears in return. Is this enough to prove that I really love that person? Or is it a sign telling me to stop sacrificing and learn to love myself a little more?
741. When you hold someone, hold them like it’s the last time you’ll ever see them. And when they go, don’t make reasons for them to stay. Only reasons for them to return!
742. “Love is like handing someone a gun. Having them pointing at your heart, and trusting them to never pull the trigger.”
743. Who has the power to end a relationship? The guy or the girl? You may think that it’s the woman who has it. But you’re wrong! In reality, it is the man who says it all. For once he’s given up, there’s no turning back! Coz most women break it off only for the hope of a sweet comeback!
744. Sometimes love is a playing card. So be careful to whom you choose. Love spade, love heart, love diamond, love flower. But never love the joker.
745. It isn’t easy to hurt the one you love. It isn’t easy to pretend you’re happy. But the most difficult thing you could experience is when the one you loved so much hurt you so bad and didn’t even notice your tears.
746. “How do you see that someone special is the one?” pretty much like finding the end of a roll of scotch tape. You don’t need to see, you just feel it.”
747. The saddest quote by the funniest man ever born on this planet. “I always like walking in the rain as no one can see me crying.”
748. I have watched the sun set and I have witnessed it rise. Love is often like that. I have loved and I have been hurt more. I have seen cruel breakups and I guess, I have been one of those. But you know what hurts most? It’s looking at someone slip away. Without you knowing why.
749. Loving someone desperately is like holding a broken piece of glass. Not wanting to give up but your hands feel the pain. And when you finally let go, you’re free from pain but your hands are empty and bleeding.
750. I wish I was a star not because I want to shine. Not because I want to have the whole sky. Not because I want to be with other stars. But because I want to heart all your wishes and make them true for you.