301. Yes, it can be nice when people who have a lot in common date each other. But isn’t it more fun to date someone who you can argue with? Then in the end, agree to disagree and hold each other tight. I mean really, why would you date yourself?
302. Sometimes, people choose to leave not because of selfish reasons but they just know that things will get worse if they stay.
303. I’m so hurt because I can’t have the person I truly love. But it’s okay because I know somewhere out there; dozens are also hurt knowing that they can’t have me.
304. When people hurt you, think of them as sandpapers. They may rub and scratch you painfully but eventually you’ll end up smooth and polished while they end up worn out and ugly.
305. Sometimes, we realize to change for the better just when the situation gets worse. We realize to finally correct our mistakes just when those mistakes have become irreversible. We finally decide to prove ourselves worthy just when the person whom you want to prove your worth has already decided you’re not wroth it. Damn, why are the best lessons learned when the test is over?
306. Being someone’s first love may be great. But to be their last is beyond perfect.
307. Why ruin the perfectly beautiful petals of a flower when you knew from the start that he loves you not.
308. Have you ever asked yourself why does everything in this world have to be complicated? Why do we have to see lots of varieties and choices yet we only need one? Why can’t everything be just so simple? That’s life, enjoy it. It doesn’t matter if you pick the wrong one after all, how will you know which is right of you don’t know which is wrong.
309. Here’s a sweet truth:
“Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.”
Here’s the sad catch:
“When you keep on waiting but nobody comes, it means that you’ve already let that one pass you by.”
310. Life is like taking our photographs. We often pose the way we want to be seen by others. But sometimes, by taking the stolen shots, they capture who we really are.
311. A lot of women spend most of their time improving their looks not their brains. Why? It is because they know that boys are stupid but not blind.
312. Human beings are designed for many things. Loneliness isn't one of them.
- Desperate Housewives
313. They're the type of couple who everybody envies, the couple who represents so much happiness and eternity, the couple who almost seemed unreal and both, girl and boy, fit so perfectly together, as if they were meant to be that way. The couple who's been together since high school, now been married for twenty years, and still so in love, just like they started dating a month ago.
314. The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
- Audrey Hepburn
315. Whenever everything falls into place, feels just how it should and it's all up to my expectations, there always feels like there's something missing. But I can never put my finger to it. I've got a lot of wonderful things in my life, yet, it just feels so incomplete. And then I realize that it's you, you're not with me.
316. This is the real life. You don't always get what you want, and things don't always go your way. You do something that you wish you hadn't, and you try to learn from those mistakes. Sometimes you learn, and sometimes you don't. Those are just decisions you have to make.
317. Sometimes I wish that we could just freeze time. Live in the moments that seem to never end. Be able to stare at your smile forever and to look into your eyes until it's twenty below in July. Be able to make you laugh until the end of time. Just be with you, forever.
318. Find a great song, whether it's disco, or pop, or punk, or whatever. Just turn up your stereo to eleven, and just dance. And if you have to, keep dancing until you lose yourself or you find yourself again.
-One Tree Hill
319. You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams<3
320. Someday you're going to meet someone who drives you mad, who you're going to fight with and laugh with and do totally insane things for and someone who turns your life upside down.
321. You know what's wrong with you, miss whoever-you-are? You’re chicken, you've got no guts. You’re afraid to stick out your chin and say, "okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness." you call yourself a free spirit, a 'wild thing,' and you're terrified somebody's gonna stick you in a cage. Well baby, you're already in that cage. You built it yourself. And it's not bounded in the west by tulip, Texas or in the east by Somali-land. It’s wherever you go because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself.
-Breakfast at Tiffany's
322. There is nothing scarier than getting something you want, because then you has something to lose.
323. Knowledge can never replace friendship. I'd rather be an idiot.
-Spongebob Squarepants (Patrick!)
324. A guy and a girl can be just friends but at one point or another, they will fall for each other maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time maybe too late or maybe forever.
-Dave Matthews Band
325. Now just because you deserve this, doesn't mean they're gonna give it to you. Sometimes, you got to take what's yours.
326. As we were driving you turned your head around and looked right at me you couldn't see the road and it was scaring me how beautiful you are when you get crazy 'cause I have never felt so weak.
327. When you look in her eyes and she's looking back in yours, everything feels not quite normal because you feel stronger and weaker at the same time. You feel excited and at the same time, terrified. The truth is, you don't know what you feel except you know what kind of man you want to be. It's as if you've reached the unreachable and you weren't ready for it.
328. As we sat at the edge of the sea, my heart never felt so free to feel. Free to feel the rush of the wind, the sun on my face shining through my hair. Free to feel you sitting right here, right here.
329. I definitely feel a lot more comfortable with myself and I care a lot less about what other people think, because I’ve learned when you're in the public eye, people will take every opportunity to criticize you whether you deserve it or not. Every girl goes through that in one way or another. It’s just a way of life.
330. The happiest people in life don't have it all. They just make the best of what they have.